- Product Dimensions: 15 x 3.5 x 3.5 cm ; 99.8 g
- Item part number: ZGTS1.5
- ASIN: B076MFRXNP
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 19 October 2017
- Average Customer Review: 29 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,173 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 76.00 Delivery charge
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
Zgts 1.5mm Professional Luxury Gold Plated Titanium Alloy 192 Needles Roller, 100g
|Price:||388.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||1,412.00 (78%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- High quality professional derma rollers with titanium alloy needles
- Easy to hold handles
- Corrosion and rust resistant needles
- Strong and long lasting needles
- Suitable for professionals as well as for home use
Explore all body lotions and body washes from brands Vaseline, Himalaya, Nivea, Biotique etc. Shop now
Explore all skin care products here
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
How to use the zgts titanium roller: 1) the roller is moved across the area of skin to be treated in a series of sequential movements. 2) press firmly but do not overdo this to avoid any unnecessary discomfort. 3) one way of using a roller is to imitate the points of a compass and roll it front, left, right and then backwards. This ensures even coverage without overdoing it. 4) your skin will feel warm and tight after use and will have a reddish color similar to a case of mild sunburn. This is entirely normal and will ease within 24 hours. You can apply a skin care product to your skin which will help with this. 5) there should be no pain associated with the derma roller but what you will experience is a tickling sensation as you move the roller over your skin.