- Paperback: 1440 pages
- Publisher: Wrox (10 May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118311825
- ISBN-13: 978-1118311820
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 4.2 x 23.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Professional ASP.NET 4.5 in C# and VB Paperback – Import, 10 May 2013
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
A fresh new set of tools to get your ASP.NET apps done right
Professional ASP.NET 4.5 in C# and VB:
- Examines HTML5 and CSS3 usage with ASP.NET 4.5, as well as using HTML5 and new technologies with both ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC
- Addresses data and model binding in Web Forms, querying data with LINQ, and pulling from Web Services
- Looks at various core ASP.NET 4.5 features such as site navigation, personalization, membership and role management, security, master pages, and more
- Includes coverage of brand–new ASP.NET 4.5 additions such as the ASP.NET Web API and authentication via OAuth and OpenID providers such as Facebook and Twitter
- Highlights the async and await keywords along with real–time communication with SignalR
wrox.com Programmer Forums
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, e–books, sample chapters, and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.
About the Author
Jason N. Gaylord is Director of Technology at United One Resources, an app developer, blogger, Microsoft MVP, and ASPInsider.
Christian Wenz is a consultant, trainer, author, ASP.NET MVP, and ASPInsider.
Pranav Rastogi is a member of the Microsoft ASP.NET team, web developer, and speaker.
Todd Miranda is the owner of NxtDimension Solutions and a consultant, trainer, and Microsoft MVP.
Scott Hanselman is a web developer for Microsoft, has a popular blog and podcast, has authored many books, and speaks globally.
Wrox Professional guides are written by working developers to address everyday needs. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com