- Paperback: 700 pages
- Publisher: Eastern Book Company (EBC); Eighth 2018 edition (2018)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07LH6V7JR
- Package Dimensions: 27 x 18 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #19,345 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Civil Procedure with Limitation Act 1963 with New Chapter on Commercial Courts - Authoritarian Text Book on Civil Procedure Code - Latest Edition Paperback – 2018
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Civil Procedure by C.K.Takwani is an authority on the subject. It is well acclaimed as compact book written in a lucid style. The commentary explains the theoretical as well as practical aspects of civil procedure. The eighth edition of the book has been made more informative and useful. The book also contains a chapter on Limitation Act 1963. The following are the highlights of the eighth edition. (1) A new chapter on Commercial Courts, Commercial Division and Commercial Appellate Division of High Courts Act 2015 included. (2) Latest statutory amendments and case laws have been included. The author C.K.Takwani has taken care to ensure that the work continues to remain introductory in nature and does not lose its character as a "Student Edition". The book is prescribed in almost all universities in India. The book, though written for students and junior members of the Bar, is a great reference tool for lawyers and judges. The book is definitly a prized collection for any library.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|