- Paperback: 403 pages
- Publisher: Arihant Publications; Sixth edition (25 February 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9351762564
- ISBN-13: 978-9351762560
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 292 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #172 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Problems In GENERAL PHYSICS Paperback – 25 Feb 2016
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
An editorial team of highly skilled professionals at Arihant, works hand in glove to ensure that the students receive the best and accurate content through our books. From inception till the book comes out from print, the whole team comprising of authors, editors, proofreaders and various other involved in shaping the book put in their best efforts, knowledge and experience to produce the rigorous content the students receive. Keeping in mind the specific requirements of the students and various examinations, the carefully designed exam oriented and exam ready content comes out only after intensive research and analysis. The experts have adopted whole new style of presenting the content which is easily understandable, leaving behind the old traditional methods which once used to be the most effective. They have been developing the latest content & updates as per the needs and requirements of the students making our books a hallmark for quality and reliability for the past 15 years.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But try to solve only six questions per day after one year "sochoge ki main kya tha physics me kuch nahi par aaj........
The condition of this book was not good
And coming to the book it has many problems that every one can solve but you should have to read concept thoroughly and then go to the problems
If you have a problem in solving problems again, then buy the solutions book for this book by abhay kumar.
Most recent customer reviews
We are not capable to give each and every answer and who will explain you or hint you how to solve...Read more