- Paperback: 944 pages
- Publisher: APress; 1st ed. edition (18 April 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1430241071
- ISBN-13: 978-1430241072
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 5.1 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#4,97,367 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1185 in Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Programming & Software Development > Languages > Java
- #1761 in Books > Textbooks > Computer Science > Software Design & Engineering
- #1832 in Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Programming & Software Development > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture
Pro Spring 3 (Expert's Voice in Spring) Paperback – 18 Apr 2012
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Rob Harrop is a software consultant specializing in delivering high-performance, highly-scalable enterprise applications. He is an experienced architect with a particular flair for understanding and solving complex design issues. With a thorough knowledge of both Java and .NET, Harrop has successfully deployed projects across both platforms. He also has extensive experience across a variety of sectors, retail and government in particular. Harrop is the author of five books, including Pro Spring, a widely-acclaimed, comprehensive resource on the Spring Framework. Harrop has been a core developer of the Spring Framework since June 2004 and leads the JMX and AOP efforts. He co-founded U.K.-based software company, Cake Solutions, in May 2001, having spent the previous two years working as lead developer for a successful dotcom start-up. Rob is a member of the JCP and is involved in the JSR-255 Expert Group for JMX 2.0.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?