Pro Nature 100% Organic Raw Peanuts, 1kg
|Price:||200.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||30.00 (13%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Peanuts are rich in energy
- Contains health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health
- Helps lower ldl or "bad cholesterol" and increases hdl or "good cholesterol" level in the blood
- Good source of dietary protein
- Compose fine quality amino acids that are essential for growth and development
- Excellent source of antioxidant
- 100 Percent certified organic product
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Peanuts are rich in energy (567 calories per 100 g) and contain health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health. They compose sufficient levels of monounsaturated fatty acids (mufa), especially oleic acid. Mufa helps lower ldl or "bad cholesterol" and increases hdl or "good cholesterol” level in the blood. Research studies suggest that the Mediterranean diet which is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids help prevent coronary artery disease and stroke risk by favouring healthy serum lipid profile. Peanut kernels are a good source of dietary protein; compose fine quality amino acids that are essential for growth and development.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. These are raw peanuts not like the one you purchase from market
2. You have to roast it on tawa or air fryer with or without oil
3. Peanuts tastes very good. More like eating green peas :D
4. Peanuts have greater shelf life because of being raw. So don't roast all of them in one go. Roast half at a time unless you intend to eat them in a week :)
Overall good peanuts.
I'll explain it through Q&As.
Q: What is a peanut?
A: It's the most abundantly cheapest nut available in the Indian market.
Mark my word - Abundantly.
Q: Why this item is so overpriced?
1. Because it carries a tag "Organic" with it.
2. Each peanut seems to be handpicked to be of same size.
Q: is it really good in quality?
A: it is good in quality. But not worth the price you pay for.
Q: how's the size of each peanut?
A: this seems to be the main reason they're charging it so high. Each peanut has almost same size, same taste. Size is moderate. I've seen larger peanuts in Bharuch, Gujarat (that's why I'm comparing it)
Q: how's the taste?
A: Taste of peanuts is good.
Q: should I really buy it?
(unless you stay in a remote village where there's no grocery store with the Raw peanuts available, you may think buying it else not at all required)
(moreover, if you look out the local peanut grown & cut at the local soil, it will definitely taste far better, although not all of same size, which actually doesn't matter.
Peanuts of such quality & taste & size should be ideally sold at not more than 120/- kg.
My local retailer shop (किराने वाले भैया) LOLed & TROLLED me. I found his justification satisfying enough to me being LOLed.