- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
Principles: Life and Work Audio CD – Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
“Ray Dalio has provided me with invaluable guidance and insights that are now available to you in Principles.”
“I absolutely loved this book. It’s beautifully written and filled with such wisdom.”
“I found it to be truly extraordinary. Every page is full of so many principles of distinction and insights—and I love how Ray incorporates his history and his life in such an elegant way.”
“Ray Dalio’s market acumen is legendary, but it was creating and living by a set of principles that allowed him to reach the top. Everyone with goals and dreams can learn from Ray’s approach.”
“It’s important and instructive to share what you’ve learned in life with others, and Ray does this in an interesting and provocative way in this compelling work.”
“Among a handful of philosopher-investors known not only for moneymaking prowess but also for their distinctive take on life.”
—The Wall Street Journal
“What makes Dalio compelling is not just his track record but the way he goes about making money, and the rigorous analysis he applies to understanding markets, organizations, the economy, and life.”
About the Author
Ray Dalio is the founder and co-chairman of Bridgewater Associates, which, over the last forty years, has become the largest and best performing hedge fund in the world. Dalio has appeared on the Time 100 list of the most influential people in the world as well as the Bloomberg Markets list of the 50 most influential people. He lives with his family in Connecticut.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
78 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 78 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I've been a huge fan of Ray for years, but this book details WHY he is so successful.
- The ability to separate results from causes & peek in between the gaps is the specialty of the book.
- Personally, what I love is the reinforcement of the principles of 'radical transparency & idea meritocracy' that are the solid pillars of this book.
- The truthfulness; the bare-knuckle punches that extoll the reader to be honest, truthful & REAL are the parts that make this book glow.
- The chapters that deal with people management with the focus to be empathetic yet demanding are special. Rarely do you come across a leader of such gravity writing about HOW to handle people
- I love the no-nonsense, 'non-negotiable' principles laid down in the book.
- The real encounters, cases studies & insights Ray shares are priceless.
THIS IS NOT A BOOK for folks who operate a Political, Bossy, "I am right" styled operation. This is a book that can turn you first into pixy dust & then into God.
Ratings : 100/10
Happy reading all.
Ray Dalio, on the other hand, wrote a book on his way of dealing with the world. For the first time ever you can see through a brain of a billionaire. He doesn't only shares his own set of principles, he tells you how to build your own set of principles by embracing your reality and your world. This book is insanely rational and analytical and teaches you how to look at everything related to you objectively.
This book can help you become a more evolved human being at a faster rate!
However, when picked the book up I had more expectation I was looking Peter Thiel in Ray Dalio and could not find one. But the book can provide you with new way of thinking how to proceed in life in general.
Book Content: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Print Quality: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Book Size: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Book Feel: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Usefulness: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
This book is just WOW. Never missed a day reading and often re read some points and paragraphs....GEMS hidden inside. When its kept on the side of my table it still looks as appealing when you hold it or read it. Amazing Print edition of the book.
Now, not meeting my expectations in a good way, the copy is quite larger than i expected, also quite larger for a 500 pages book, why? because the paper quality is really very good, each sheet is like laminated scroll sheet and few papers in between are colored fancy papers really making it very attractive for the readers.
And most importantly, as everybody knowing about this book might also know that the prior and the first edition of this book has plain black front(face) and that white thing(headlines and journals section) is not there, well, that white thing is still not there i.e it is just a paper cover for the book on its actual and original hardbound. Yep, i too got happy discovering that! Book (as a physical substance) is worth the money and offer on amazon and so its a sure shot go for it! and the book for its knowledge is invaluable for the immense wisdom and discipline it offers.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?