- Paperback: 908 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; Sixth edition (1 September 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780199461851
- ISBN-13: 978-0199461851
- ASIN: 0199461856
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 25.4 x 4.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 71 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,801 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Principles of Electromagnetics: Sixth Edition Paperback – Sep 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup point. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how
- 50% up to Rs.150 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Matthew N.O. Sadiku is a Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Prairie View A&M University. He is the author of more than one hundred professional papers and fifteen books, including Fundamentals of Electric Circuits (2002), Metropolitan Area Networks (1994), and Numerical Techniques in Electromagnetics (1992).
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
71 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 71 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Programming with matlab is a bonus for those who are thinking to pursue higher physics.