- ASIN: B07429JXYP
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 21 January 2018
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #29,940 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Primrose Gardens Bonsai Suitable Dwarf Thai Golden Long Papaya Short Tree Imported Seeds 20 Seeds
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- It usually takes around 1-4 Weeks Time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched. Please Check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchase(s).
- Unit Type: lot (100 pieces/lot) Package Weight: 0.01kg (0.02lb.) Package Size: 13cm x 12cm x 2cm (5.12in x 4.72in x 0.79in)
- hua xian zi Product Type: bonsai suitable Size: Small Medium
- Variety: Daffodi Type: Aquatic Plants Use: Indoor Plants
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
PAPAYA SEEDS Papaya Seeds Germination Growing papaya trees is generally done from seed that is extracted from ripe fruit. If you are using a fruit from a grocery store, it is most likely going to be a bisexual plant. You should plant several seeds per pot to ensure germination. Under full sunlight, seedlings may emerge in about two weeks. Plants can be set out after they are a foot tall and spaced 8 to 10 feet apart. The seedlings will flower after five or six months. When considering the best papaya growing conditions in the home landscape, don't forget about planting location. The best place to plant a papaya is on the south or southeast side of a house with some protection from wind and cold weather. Papayas also grow best in full sun. Papayas like well-drained soil, and because of shallow roots, growing papaya trees will not tolerate wet conditions.