Are You an Impatient Woman Wanting to Get Pregnant? I'll tell you how I got pregnant NATURALLY at 44.
Learn 20 Simple Natural Birth Tips
Learn Powerful Natural Fertility and Childbirth Techniques.
- How to Find the Right Man at the Right Time.
- How to Stop Stressing and Get the Results You Want.
- How to Surrender and Let Nature Take its Course.
- How to Find the Right Place to Deliver Your Baby.
- How to Have a Healthy Pregnancy.
- How to Create a Strong, Healthy Child.
- How to Deliver a Healthy Alert Baby.
- How to Create a Serene Environment for Birth.
- How to Find Your Inner Feminine Power.
- How to Create the Mindset You Need to Deliver Naturally.
- How to Find the Right Midwife.
- How to Find a Great Doula.
- How to Feed a New Baby.
- How to Avoid Post Partum
- How to Have Excellent Milk Production.
- How to Navigate the New Waters of Motherhood.
- How to Find Support When You Have No Family Nearby.
- How to Gather Supplies Needed for a New Baby.
- How to Keep Positive During Your Pregnancy.
- How to Recover from a Natural Birth.
You CAN have the family you've always wanted!
How to Get Your Body Back!
If you are trying to conceive naturally and considering natural childbirth either in the hospital or the Bradley way, if you are pregnant for the first time over 40, a first-time new mother, and want information about home birth, water birth, supplies, conception tips, this is an excellent pregnancy gift or book on pregnancy and delivery for a new first-time mother.
45 and PREGNANT is a 3-part journey that begins with a 44-year-old single woman with no prospects, that leads quickly to a middle-aged pregnancy. Her fears and worries about childbirth with her historically low pain threshold were later transformed by her decision to have a home water birth with no drugs and her success story that involved no complications. Beginning with a serendipitous love story that led to the sudden pregnancy and concluding with the family events that transpired beyond the delivery, Liz Angeles provides a plethora of information for anyone considering a natural birth. Her comical memoir spanning a 5-year period includes many healthy pregnancy tips and natural parenting options. Her revealing details and personal choices promise to educate, entertain and inspire.