- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Pregnancy Notes: Before, During & After Paperback – 14 Jul 2017
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Important knowledge of local food according to trimesters of pregnancy, also includes exercise information, sleep importance. Again very good book by Rujuta Diwekar. --By Soch on 15 July 2017
Wonderful book, everything related to pregnancy (pre, during and post) body and what goes behind the different phases are explained well. Bought this book even though I'm six months post partum and found a lot of useful tips, though most of them would have been useful much earlier. Nevertheless a good read --By Priya on 23 July 2017
About the Author
India’s top health expert, Rujuta Diwekar’s books have sold more than a million copies and continue to define the discourse on food and exercise. She is a renowned nutritionist and author. She was bestowed with the 'Nutrition Award' by the AIG (Asian Institute of Gastroenterology) in 2012 and was voted as one of the 50 most powerful people in India, by the People Magazine.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Therefore being a boy i myself is saying this, because even i have seen and read a lot of books on such genres and topics . As i have a sister , god has made me to take make the right choice by going with this author while the book is both balance of Traditional / Contemporary methods of health maintainence for pregnant women . Trust me this book is like an ultimate pregnancy kit for all women who are going to have kids in the near future .
I am really looking forward to this author to write books on Mens health and health issues of men and how to deal with them . I salute this great author .. !!! :) :) :)
1. Gives detailed diet plans for each trimester
2. Light read, simple Rujuta language andnot too heavy like some other books
1. Sugar Sugar Sugar - The author's diet has a LOT of carbs. All carbs metabolize to sugar in the blood and raise blood glucose. Having a very carb-loaded diet during one's pregnancy will cause insulin resistance in the fetus/baby. Later, when the child grows up, he/she may suffer from metanolic problems like Diabetes or Obesity.
2. Enough importance has not been stressed on prenatal vitamins/supps like Omega 3, DHA etc.
Overall, a decent guideline for pregnant women. Kudos to the author.
However, as a suggestion, I would like to add the following for the readers/author:
1. Read more on having a balanced diet such as one with proteins and healthy fats like Coconut oil, ghee, butter.
2. Try to visit online forums such as Reddit Keto/ Dlife India to gain more knowledge on healthy dietary choices.
3. Avoid the temptation to load up on sugary sweets as this will lead to gestational diabetes and problems for your baby.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
It gives you the insight of how food and lifestyle changes the working of body.Read more