|Country of Origin||India|
|Item model number||PMG7|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add to your order
from One Assist ₹299.00
- Plan will be E-mail Fulfilled, No Physical Kit will be sent. After ordering, for plan related details, check 'Buyer/Seller messages' under Message Center at "amazon.in/msg" or check your Amazon regd email ID. Any service covered would be provided upon request. You can raise a claim 24 x 7 x 365 through OneAssist app, website or 24 hours helpline - 1800 123 3330 and share your registered mobile number or membership ID and we will take care of the rest.
- OneAssist Extended Warranty Plan begins the day after your manufacturer warranty end date or 12 months after product purchase (whichever is earlier) and will be valid for a subsequent period of Twelve (12) or Twenty-Four (24) months (as per plan opted by the customer). Extended warranty plan is only applicable on New devices or appliances with minimum One (1) Year of Manufacturer’s warranty and Plan is valid only if purchased with a valid product from Amazon in the same cart.
- OneAssist Extended Warranty Plan provides coverage for cost of parts and labour in respect of the covered Product for covered inherent mechanical and electrical breakdown/defects to the extent provided by the manufacturer’s warranty for devices manufactured in India or is legally imported in India & sold through official Channels supported by an invoice & Manufacturer’s Warranty/Guarantee.please refer T&Cs sent via welcome e-mail.
- This Plan does not cover Damage caused by unauthorized repair, theft, burglary and accident including earthquake, storm and or hurricane, abuse, misuse, sand, dust, water, negligence, fire, flood, lightning, malicious damage, impact, corrosion, battery leakage, acts of God, animal or insect infestation or intrusion. It does not cover Problems or defects not covered under the original Manufacturer’s Warranty / Guarantee. For detailed list of inclusions and exclusions.
- Fully digital journey on OneAssist App & 24/7 contact centre support. Real time claim status available for more transparency and enhanced customer experience. In case of any repair results into breach of Manufacturer warranty or warranty conditions, OneAssist, at its sole discretion may choose to deny the Service. The OneAssist’s plan stands void if the Product has been modified, altered, adjusted or repaired/serviced/installed/removed by unauthorized person/s.
Preethi Zodiac MG-218 mixer grinder, 750 watt, Black/Light Grey, 5 jars - 3 In 1 insta fresh juicer Jar & Master chef food processor Jar, Vega W5 motor with 5yr Warranty & Lifelong Free Service
10 days Replacement
|Replacement Reason||Replacement Period||Replacement Policy|
| Physical Damage, |
Wrong and Missing Item
|10 days from delivery||Replacement|
Enhance your purchase
- India's No 1 Mixer-Grinder Brand(as per Francis Kanoi) ; Performance Features: This Preethi mixer grinder has a powerful motor that ensures robust operations
- Master Chef + Jar for food processing capabilities: Atta Kneading in 1 min, Chopping in just 2 pulses, Grating and Slicing in seconds, Meat mincing in minutes and Citrus Press.Locking System:Yes
- 3-In-1 Insta fresh Fruit Juicer Jar – Centrifugal juicing for instant juice, Super Extraction for coconut and tamarind extraction and Blending.
- 750W Vega W5 Motor that can grind turmeric in just 2 min ; Speed Controls: 3 Speed ; Voltage: 230V AC ~ 50 Hz ; Material of Body: A.B.S ; Flex Cord: PVC insulated 3 Core, Flexicord with Plugtop & earthing
- Motor Warranty: 5 Years, Product Warranty: 2 Years ; Safety Indictor: In case of any overload the colour of indicator light will be change from Blue to “Red”. This will indicate that the motor has tripped and the user needs to reset the overload protector which is located at the bottom of the product
- Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your mixer grinder for the 1st time .This is due to the motor varnish getting heated for the 1st time. The problem should not recur in subsequent uses. If it does, please contact Brand Service Centre
- Since your mixer grinder runs on a powerful motor, there will be some noise. Product Operating Noise Level : 80 Db(Mixer Grinder industry wide acceptable levels: 80-90 DB) human voice as a reference(50-60 db). If noise level seems to be higher than this, please contact Brand Service Centre
Customer ratings by feature
There is a newer model of this item:
• For tough grinding such as turmeric, masala or idli batter - use mixer grinders with wattage rating 750 Watts or more.
• Please allow the motor to cool for some time between product uses. Most MGs come with overload protection which automatically turns off the motor in case of overheating.
• Burning smell during first few usage is normal due to varnish coating on motor and will stop after few usage cycles.
use as per instruction manual
What is in the box?
From the manufacturer
Preethi Zodiac MG 218 750-Watt Mixer Grinder
Preethi Zodiac is a magnificent product which enlightens you with the amazing Vega 5 Motor which is embedded in it which grinds turmeric in 2 minutes. Along with powerful motor, it has fast motor cooling functionality which does cooling within no time. Instant fresh juice helps in extraction of more juice. Zodiac is the first Mixer Grinder to have 3-in-1 insta fresh juicer jar – One Jar which can do three functions – (1) Centrifugal juicer which can juice fresh fruits, (2) Super extractor which can extract tamarind essence or coconut milk (3) Blender which can make shakes and lassi. The product also has first of its kind 2.1 liter master chef plus jar which can perform seven functions – atta kneading, chopping, citrus press, pureeing, slicing, grating and meat mincing. It also has speed controls which help in controlling the speed as such. Preethi Zodiac is a must-buy product for the consumers. It not only provides you with fine grind but also enlightens your kitchen with an amazing product.
Vega W5 Motor
The speed of motor is so fast that it grinds turmeric in just 2 minutes and hence save time.
Super Sharp Multi-Functional Blades
All the jars come with Razor sharped stainless steel blades that allow finest grinding and juicing experience.
Master Chef Plus Jar
Preethi Zodiac has master chef jars which kneads aata in 1 minute and chops vegetables with 4 pulses.
3 in 1 Insta Fresh Juicer
Insta fresh juicer helps in extraction of juice faster which is more customer friendly.
Forefront Speed Controls Knob
Preethi Zodiac has speed controls having rotatory switch with 3 speed and incher.
Graceful Design & Elegant Color
It’s designed with an art of sophistication. With the blend of soothing colors and fine craftsmanship, it guarantees to add elegance to your kitchen.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Preethi Zodiac 2.0 MG235 mixer grinder, 750 watt with 4 jars includes 3 In 1 insta fresh juicer Jar & Master chef food processor Jar (Black)
Preethi Zodiac Cosmo MG236 Mixer Grinder 750 watt with 5 Jars Includes Super Extractor juicer Jar & Master Chef + Food Processor Jar, Black
Preethi Steel Supreme MG-208 mixer grinder, 750 watt (Silver/ Black), 4 jars - Super Extractor juicer Jar, Vega W5 motor with 5yr Warranty & Lifelong Free Service
Bosch Pro 1000W Mixer Grinder MGM8842MIN - Black
PHILIPS HL7707/00 750W Mixer Grinder with 4 Jars, Black
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.|
|Sold By||BEST ELECTRONIC WORLD||"SHOP 24"||RetailEZ Pvt Ltd||RetailEZ Pvt Ltd||RetailEZ Pvt Ltd||RetailEZ Pvt Ltd|
|Color||Black||Black||Black||Silver and Black||Black||Black|
|Included Components||Mixer Grinder||Mixer grinder with 4 jars||1 Mixer grinder, 1 Master chef + Jar, 1 1.7 Litre big jar, 1 1.0 Litre medium jar, 1 1.5 Litre super extractor and 0.5 Litre chutney jar||Mixer Grinder||Mixer Grinder, 1 x Plastic blender jar 1500ml, fruit filter, 1 x Dry grinding jar, 1000 ml, 1 x Chutney grinding jar, 400 ml||Mixer,4 jars ,user manual|
|Item Weight||8.49 kg||7 kg||9 kg||6.2 kg||5.2 kg||5.4 kg|
|Material||ABS Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel||ABS||Plastic|
|Model Number||PMG7||11000328||MG 236||Steel Supreme MG-208||MGM8842MIN||HL7707/00|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a real looker..
So I really wanted to replace my old mixer (Preethi Blue Leaf) and I was keeping an eye for this product for the past 6 months at least. Finally I bought it. First impression was AWESOME!! It looks really good.
It was individually well wrapped on plastic bag and kept in a cardboard hosting. I am pretty sure that it was meant to protect it while shipping.
So I started unwrap the bag and tried to assemble the jars and the bottom assembly (motor), I find that the jars are kind of dirty with some dust and smells like a 'factory' (probably it might have picked up from the manufacturing facility). So first thing first, I washed them individually using soapy warm water by hand and then rinse it with the motor running on normal water and everything was cleared and no foul smell. (I believe that Preethi should have taken care of this from their manufacturing facility itself) Not a deal breaker.
Bottom Assembly (Motor Casing)
It has a wide bottom and meant for stability with rubber holder (esp. while kneading atta using Master Chef jar), which does it's job. Comparing to the Blue Leaf I had before, the air went is at the bottom (Good thing) so that if the jar is over flowing/leaking during grinding water seeping into the motor is minimal.
It has two light indicator, one at the speed knob and other just below that, it lights Blue. It runs relatively quiet compares to Blue Leaf. (Good thing)
I kind of felt that the knob is cheap. It is wobbly and it is not sturdy as Preethi Blue Leaf. It is the frequently used thing on the mixer and I don't know why Preethi would go for a cheap looking/feeling wobble speed knob. It was just a turn off for the whole product. I saw that my product was manufactured on March 2017 as per the box (This product was released on April 2016 as per Amazon) and they haven't fixed/noticed it (Very Bad).
Motor coupler looks not really strong either. (If you're wondering what motor coupler is, it's the small white rotating thing that drives the jar). It just got four teeth and I kind of have a feeling that it will broke, if you run it with a heavy load (grinding turmeric/whole wheat) (Very Bad). Blue Leaf had 6 teeth on it's coupler. I will update the review if the coupler is broken.
Master Chef Jar
This is one the jar that was advertised heavily on this mixer.
Well, Is it gonna replace your food processor? Read on.
Mater Chef jar comes with it's own set of accessories.
Grating and slicing blade
Beater and chopping blade
Citrus juice extractor.
It was marked up to 1500ML as the maximum volume. However, if you run this with 500ML water, it just over flows! So the actual liquid volume is little over 400ML, when you run the jar with liquid in it, it just climbs the side and over flows.. So watch out. (Bad)
The slicing blade came with just one size. How you're going to make thick/thin slices with just one blade? (Bad) I am not sure if there are different size blades available for purchase separately, if yes, please put that in the comment section below.
Preethi ships just the grating/slicing blade where you can attach to a disc. The scary part is that I almost cut myself while trying to change the blade. You really need to watch out while changing the blade.(Horrible Design Flaw)
There is a gear assembly on the Master Chef jar to reduce the torque (rotating speed) on this jar. And the gear assembly is poorly designed (how???), It just create a very loud uncomfortable noise. It is really loud that I hate to use the whole jar.. What a bummer!!
So to answer the first question. Will this replace your food processor?? Hell NO!!
The 3-in-1 Insta Fresh Fruit Juicer Jar is another hyped jar. It comes with two sets of blade and a pusher. It really extract juices out of apples, Grapes, pomegranate etc really well. You can use the spout to extract the juice instantly or you can draw it from the jar itself. (Good thing)
Cleaning can be a daunting task as it got several parts. So I try to use only when I need to use this for larger quantities or when some special occasions.
It got other three Stainless Steel jars. (Big, Medium and Small). I just love them. They looks really good and build perfectly. I really like the small jar (Chutney Jar), which now got a handle! (Really Good thing)
This mixer is not dish washer friendly, which means that you need to hand wash this everytime. Juice extract jar will be a pain to use as it got too many little stuffs to clean. Come on Preethi, it's 2017.. You need to start making products that are compatible with a dish washer.
Do I still recommend this product? Yes, only if you're looking for a good mixer grinder, with multi-functions.
But if you already have a food processor or you have Preethi Blue Leaf or anything similar, then don't upgrade to Zodiac, it is not worth it and you may not be able to get the real value for money out of it.
Overall Rating: 3/5
Please don't get me wrong. Though I have rated this mixer 3/5, it is still one of the best mixer that you can get in the market.
It has a very powerful motor. The 3 grinding jars are second to none.
Master Chef jar work flawlessly for slicing/grating (I just complained about not been able to adjust the grating/slicing sizes and it's design)
Juicer works perfect. If you're health conscious and you drink lot of veg/fruit juices, you will reclaim this investment within 6 months!!
If you're from South India, then you can find the service center for Preethi in almost every city/town. (I'm really not sure about the rest of India. I saw couple of comments saying that there is no service center in N. India. Please check the available Service Center for your city/town on Preethi website and just give them a ring, before you click Add to Cart, just to make sure they are there!!)
My observation about the Motor coupler (white cap thing that drives the jar blades) was right... Finally it really broke down.. Luckily I was able to get it fixed by the authorized repair outlet in Chennai before the second lockdown!!
You wouldn't believe how much it costs me to fix it... Rs. 17!! yeah... I gave them Rs. 20 note and he even gave my change!!
I am increasing the star to 4, just for the splendid after sales service of Preeti after 4 years!!