- Item Weight: 2 Kg
- Item model number: Sleek Blu / IC 119
- ASIN: B00O66BCHY
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 11 November 2014
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,49,025 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Preethi Indicook Induction Cooktop - Sleek Blu - 1900 watts
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- • 1900 Watts • 4 Times Savings
- • Feather Touch/Child Lock Facility • 8 Preset Menus With Timer Functions
- • Pause & Temperature Control • Auto Switch off Features
- • Indian Menus: Gravy, Roti/Dosa, Deep Fry, Pressure cook, Idli , Boil & Milk/Tea
- • One Year Warranty.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Preethi Induction Cooktop's stunning contemporary design and user friendly features is the outcome of diligent research and extensive consumer feedback. The result is a product that makes your everyday cooking fast and flexible. An Induction Coil beneath the Ceramic Plate produces a magnetic field that causes the electrons in the Vessel to vibrate and produce heat. The Vessel heats up the contents in it, while the cooking surface itself does not heat up
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Compared to the above this product is useless to me.
Here are my observations. In deep fry or manual mode the temperature quickly reaches 200C. So far so good. But once it reaches 200C or so the equipment seems to go into an idle mode. No error messages or any indication. The plate temperature monotonously drops. Only restarting switches the stove. The same cycle continues. So one has to manually restart the stove every 2 minutes!
Bajaj and Prestige have a manual mode. If set to 200C it maintains that temperature for hours. This sort of feature is missing in Preethi. Or rather a design flaw is thermal safety circuit is preventing this feature. I feel left down.