- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; First edition (1 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789385965647
- ISBN-13: 978-9385965647
- ASIN: 9385965646
- Package Dimensions: 22.8 x 15.2 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #99,300 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 76.09 Delivery charge
+ 98.00 Delivery charge
Pragmatic Leadership: Unleashing the Leader within Paperback – 1 Jul 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Founder Chairman, SSA Groups of Companies, Mumbai.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Probably it is the first time when a book is talking in great detail about leadership of self by using Indian Vedic philosophy. Mr Narayanan has intelligently used some good examples and teachings of ancient Indian scriptures which are deeply imbibed in Indian psychic. This helps the reader to quickly co-relate. The Leadership skills, learning and honing is divided in to 3 parts- Leadership of Self, team and the organisation. This helps the reader to get clarity since beginning and does not allow him to wander and lose focus. The reader gets a very clear idea of what and how he/she is supposed to practice in his journey of life- both personal and professional. It not only tells you stories of wonderful leaders but also enables you to dream yourself in their place.
I found this book invaluable as it made me reflect internally and contemplate with my ethos, values and path which I myself have been charting. The book very often compelled me to pose myself as a critique of my past decisions/ actions. While It has challenged my rational of thinking and actions, it has also made me wiser for future. I think that's awesome 😊
I had a chance to meet Mr.NC, that realized me the meaning of "Transformation catalyst". I agree to it .He made me realized that leadership is not all about how successful we are, it's about the way we set our self as an example. We youngsters who are new to industries must read this book.