- Paperback: 1128 pages
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer India Private Limited; Thirty Seventh edition (1 November 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9388313771
- ISBN-13: 978-9388313773
- Package Dimensions: 42.4 x 28.8 x 4.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #21,990 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ 185.00 Delivery charge
+ 200.00 Delivery charge
Practical Approach to Direct and Indirect Taxes: Containing Income Tax and GST Paperback – Nov 2018
Paperback, Nov 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Dr. Girish Ahuja did his graduation and post-graduation from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi and was a position holder. He was awarded a Ph.D. degree by Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi University. He has been teaching Direct Taxes to students at various levels for more than 35 years. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) and was a rank holder of both Intermediate and Final examinations of the Institute. He was a senior faculty member of Shriram College of Commerce (Delhi University) and also has been visiting faculty member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and various management institutes. He had been nominated by the Government to the Central Council of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India for two terms. He is a Special Invitee to the Fiscal Law Committee of ICAI and Editorial Board of ICSI. He is also on the Board of Directors of many reputed companies and has a vast and rich experience in the field of Finance and Taxation. He has also been appointed by the Govt. of India to the Central Board of Director of State Bank of India. Dr. Ahuja has addressed more than 4000 seminars organized by the ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, Chambers of Commerce. Dr. RAVI GUPTA did his graduation and post-graduation from Shri Ram College of Commerce. Thereafter, he did LL.B. from Delhi University and MBA (Finance) from Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi. He has been awarded a Ph.D. degree in International Finance by the Delhi University. He is a faculty member at Shri Ram College of Commerce (Delhi University) and also has vast practical experience in handling tax matters of trade and industry. He has been a visiting faculty member at The Indian Law Institute, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, MFC (South Campus, Delhi University), MDI and various other Management Institutes. He has addressed more than 2000 seminars on Direct Taxes organized by ICAI, Chambers of Commerce, Universities, etc. He has been appointed by the Government of India as a member of the Committee constituted for Simplification of Income Tax Act. He is an independent director of many reputed companies. He has also been nominated Central council member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India by the govt. of India.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It contains humongous amount of practical questions (with solutions) as well as MCQs.
Note: I wouldn't recommend learning concepts from it; it's amazing but for practice. For learning concepts, refer to ICAI module or the author's main book.