- Paperback: 222 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited (26 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1787127990
- ISBN-13: 978-1787127999
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.3 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,00,685 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
PowerShell for Office 365 Paperback – Import, 26 Jul 2017
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Martin Machado is an MCSD with over 15 years, experience in designing and implementing systems. He moved into consulting as a way to satisfy his curiosity and interest in diverse IT scenarios and applications very early in his career. He started as an Oracle developer and quickly moved into systems integration with Microsoft technologies. He has a passion for designing complex systems and intricate migrations. Martin currently works for Microsoft as a Senior Consultant in the Modern Applications Division. He has extensive experience helping customers of all sizes and currently spends most of his time designing solutions that take advantage of Azure and Office 365. When he is not working, Martin enjoys the company of his wife, Raquel, and son, David. He also spends time with his soldering gun, creating custom keyboards and other tinkering projects. Martin is originally from Uruguay but currently lives in the Washington DC metro area. Prashant G Bhoyar is a Microsoft Office Server and Services MVP and a Microsoft Certified Professional. He is a trusted advisor and subject matter expert and specializes in the development and post-implementation adoption of complex custom solutions in Office 365, Azure, and SharePoint. He has supported many commercial and government agencies and non-profit organizations in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area. He serves on the leadership committee for the DC Metro Office 365 User Group, the SharePoint Saturday Baltimore event, and the SharePoint Saturday Washington DC event. He actively speaks at technical conferences across the United States of America. Prashant is a recipient of the Antarctic Service Medal of the United States of America for his outstanding service in Antarctica. He currently works as a Senior Consultant at WithumSmith+Brown, PC, and hails from the Washington DC metro area. When not working, Prashant likes to explore new places with his wife, Mayuri.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|