- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: Amazing Reads (1 December 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8192910962
- ISBN-13: 978-8192910963
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 13 x 1.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5,650 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
The Power of your Subconscious Mind Paperback – Dec 2015
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
It is an awesome book... psychological aspects of mind is expressed in an understandable manner. --ByRenjith Ravindranon 24 May 2017
Must buy for everyone. Amazing book. I have just started reading it and completed first 2 chapters but. But i am highly immpressed with the example given in it and going to finish in next 3 days. --By A customer on 16 December 2015
It's a very good n very useful book n it should be read by each n every one ...to knw the things that are not aware and know about the mind power .. Super duper book --ByAmazon Customeron 19 March 2017
About the Author
Joseph Murphy was an American author and New Thought minister, ordained in Divine Science and Religious Science.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
5,650 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 5,650 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Murphy's idea is very simple. He says if you want something, just embed the idea into your non-resistive (Subconscious) mind.
To be honest,in the beginning of the book i did not find the whole idea very logical. It seemed like somebody is trying to sell some BS. But then a realization came upon me...
He says"By embedding the idea into our sub-conscious we can get anything". But, how???
Now i feel i know how, as we force the idea into our mind we involuntarily start working towards it with our greatest capability using our full potential and thus we have achieved what seemed initially impossible to us.
All in all, this book was really helpful to me(although i am nearly living the best years of my life). If it can help a person who is really satisfied with his life, i have no idea how many wonders it will do to those people life who want something really bad and need anything to help them with their goal.
Now write it down in 3000 ways, explaining it. Again , Again, Again,
Again, then Again..
Oh GOddd....put out some god, bible, Wife, wealth Money....
I mean Again....did you hear it?? Again
Yes. You just wrote this book. Congrats, go to a publisher and sell it through amazon.
[Before End] : If this does not makes you rich, let me give you a suggestion from this book. Every night before sleep, just whisper : W-e-a-l-t-h....w..e..a..l..t..h.....You will sure become rich.
Read this book - re-read it. Read at least the summaries once a month.
I'm a book lover and this is the only book I regrer buying.
⏩The Power of Your Subconscious Mind is simply written and tries to be free of culture or religion.
⏩ It is slightly repetitive, but this in itself mirrors the book's idea of subconscious programming.
⏩For full effect, the author's advice that it be read at least twice - Isn't that time consuming ?
⏩It is also sometimes a bit whimsical and illogical - a bit like the subconscious itself, but Murphy's whole point, in fact, is that if you refuse to try to understand the non-rational mind, your rational desires and plans will be forever sabotaged.
⏩The first half of the book is the best, as it explains how the subconscious works.
⏩The second half deals with its role and power to transform in areas like marriage, human relations, scientific discovery, sleep, fear, forgiveness and 'eternal youth'.
⏩For some the book will be a bit 'way out', but for first time readers it can be an awakening call⏰