- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Power of your Subconscious Mind Paperback – Dec 2015
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
It is an awesome book... psychological aspects of mind is expressed in an understandable manner. --ByRenjith Ravindranon 24 May 2017
Must buy for everyone. Amazing book. I have just started reading it and completed first 2 chapters but. But i am highly immpressed with the example given in it and going to finish in next 3 days. --By A customer on 16 December 2015
It's a very good n very useful book n it should be read by each n every one ...to knw the things that are not aware and know about the mind power .. Super duper book --ByAmazon Customeron 19 March 2017
About the Author
Joseph Murphy was an American author and New Thought minister, ordained in Divine Science and Religious Science.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
4,987 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 4,987 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Murphy's idea is very simple. He says if you want something, just embed the idea into your non-resistive (Subconscious) mind.
To be honest,in the beginning of the book i did not find the whole idea very logical. It seemed like somebody is trying to sell some BS. But then a realization came upon me...
He says"By embedding the idea into our sub-conscious we can get anything". But, how???
Now i feel i know how, as we force the idea into our mind we involuntarily start working towards it with our greatest capability using our full potential and thus we have achieved what seemed initially impossible to us.
All in all, this book was really helpful to me(although i am nearly living the best years of my life). If it can help a person who is really satisfied with his life, i have no idea how many wonders it will do to those people life who want something really bad and need anything to help them with their goal.
Read this book - re-read it. Read at least the summaries once a month.
If you have determination to complete the book and follow it, you will actually feel quite motivated.
This book provides a lot of stories about people who changed their life by changing their process of thinking.
In short, after reading this book you will never be the person you were.
I thought the book would be some thing scientific, but it was more based on belief. So personally it was a let down. But even though, I am an atheist, I do not depreciate the power of belief on people who believe in these... Ultimately whatever keeps you in a positive frame of mind is good, if it doesn't infringe on others' peace of mind. This book in that aspect is good, gives people better than God to believe in... yourself, or the unknown self...
If you want to know how these miracles can help or to know other people s experiences, this may be a very good book and might help you.
But personally for me it is a two star...
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?