- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Power Yoga (Hindi) Paperback – 15 Mar 2014
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Rajeev Jain "Trilok" is associated with yoga and spirituality for the past 26 years and is doing research on ancient practices, such as meditation, pranayama, kundalini, palmistry, astrology and ayurveda. His other significant works include Sampoorna yog vidya, Sampoorna yog vigyan, Sabhi ke liye yogasana evam pranayam.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 14 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i. In Hindi, will appeal to the Hindi speaking readers.
ii. The exercises are dynamic with clear instructions, so once you follow them will get some benefit of static yoga asanas and more to the cardiovascular aspect.
iii. Unlike the other books written by the author the pictures are of models, where the earlier ones had sketches.
iv. The exercises cover from neck to toe, besides there pranayams and some fooding guide.
v. Good exercise for the regular persons.
i. I will not call it Power Yoga. Power Yoga, came from Ashtanga Yoga series taught by Mr. Jois and his disciple, which uses Sun Salutation and other poses are interwoven around the Sun Salutation series, which is very challenging even to the fitter guys.
ii. Photograph editing could have been better.
Having said, one must have this book as it is meant for regular guys like you and me.