- Paperback: 301 pages
- Publisher: RHUK; Latest edition (5 July 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780091906382
- ISBN-13: 978-0091906382
- ASIN: 0091906385
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 2 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 817 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #239 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
The Power of Positive Thinking Paperback – 5 Jul 2016
|Paperback, 5 Jul 2016||
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside FlapFaith in yourself makes good things happen to you. This classic guide to self-esteem and success will help you learn how to: break the worry habit; get other people to like you; avoid "the jitters" in your daily work; believe in yourself and everything you do; develop the power to reach your goals, and so much more.
About the Author
Born in Ohio, USA, in 1898, Norman Vincent Peale grew up helping support his family by delivering newspapers, working in a grocery store, and selling pots and pans door to door, but later was to become one of the most influential clergymen in the United States during the 20th-century. Educated at Ohio Wesleyan University and Boston University, he went on to become a reporter on the Findlay, Ohio, Morning Republic prior to entering the ministry and went on to author some 40 books. Peale confessed that as a youth he had 'the worst inferiority complex of all,' and developed his positive thinking philosophy just to help himself.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
817 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book is worth the money. It was delivered in perfect condition-Paperback format.
Cons:- Quality of the print and the book itself is of substandard, believe me, I live in Hyderabad and there's a certain place where every sort of books are sold at a very cheap price, and I can surely buy this book even now with this sort of quality at very reasonable price then at Amazon. That's the only reason I have given 4star rating.
Whereas few chapters referring to religious quotes to drive motivation did not help the whole purpose. I am not against any religion but if the author had stuck to more of motiviation would have served the purprose here.
Also the paper quality, ink and printing is loud enough to make out that it's a pirated edition.