- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: St. Martin's Press (7 January 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1137278846
- ISBN-13: 978-1137278845
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 2.5 x 23.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#5,88,085 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1772 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Business & Finance > Sales
- #2280 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Business & Finance > Entrepreneurship
- #2697 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Power Branding: Leveraging the Success of the World’s Best Brands Hardcover – Import, 7 Jan 2014
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
“Both readable and wise--a rare combination--this book will be a welcome counselor to both the CMO and CEO as they look to build and nurture their most important asset--their company's brand.” ―Jon Iwata, SVP, Marketing and Communications, IBM
“Steve McKee is masterful in taking the theoretical and making it real. Continuing his approach from his previous informative book, When Growth Stalls, Steve looks at a business's most valuable but misunderstood asset, its brand, and aids readers with a look in the mirror at how they are managing theirs.” ―Tommy Millner, Chief Executive Officer, Cabela's Inc.
“In Power Branding Steve McKee delivers a knockout that should be mandatory reading in every business school in America. This is now the definitive book on modern branding.” ―Jay Baer, New York Times bestselling author of Youtilty
“Steve McKee breaks brand strategy down into bite size pieces with concrete examples to consider. With a simple and compelling message, Mr. McKee's book is so thought provoking that I am giving a copy to my entire senior management team.” ―Stan E. Hubbard, CEO, REELZCHANNEL
“I found the book entertaining, insightful and best in class on the subject of branding. For those of us interested in building exceptional companies, Steve shows us how essential and powerful it is when we develop and communicate our brand in alignment with our Vision, Mission and Value Proposition. For leaders looking to internally inspire, motivate, and spur creativity and growth while building great cultures and lasting customer loyalty, this book is invaluable.” ―Kim Bang, Former CEO, Bloomberg Tradebook
“Most business books these days either rehash the same themes or merely validate what you already know. It's refreshing to read Power Branding and be able to apply so many things both your customers and marketing team will appreciate.” ―Jay Steinfeld, CEO/Founder, Blinds.com
How small and mid-sized business leaders can instantly improve their own marketing efforts and grow their businesses by applying the same business strategies from leading brands
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com