- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Portulaca Hybrid Flower Seeds by Kraft Seeds
|Price:||87.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||23.00 (21%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Sowing Time : Jan To Dec
- 100 Each Packet
- 70-80% Germination
- Tested and superb quality by Kraft Seeds
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
| This product is Not Returnable. It may be exchanged by seller in case of factory damage on a case to case basis.|
Cancellation for Live Plants items is allowed before the shipment is dispatched. You can request cancellation through Your Orders page or by contacting Amazon customer service within that time. If a product is received in a damaged or defective condition, you need to contact the seller/Amazon customer service within 1 days of delivery. The Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee is available to you.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Portulaca flowers are truly beautiful in various garden and landscape settings and have been used to beautify old structures and stone walkways, as they grow well in the old cracks in the structures where winds have deposited just enough soil to support them.
Portulaca flowers are beautiful growing around the stones of a garden path with their mix of beautiful colors of pink, red, yellow, orange, deep lavender, cream and white.
From the Manufacturer
Seed Sowing Now Simple and Easy With Kraft Seeds
Prepare soil before sowing the seeds, by mixing Agro peat or Manure with soil (30:70), this will help in germination of seeds. If you are not able to find good quality Agro peat or manure, you may also use the available soil. Care needs to be taken to see that the soil is clean from any weed or insect.
Now open the seed packet on a white sheet of paper as while opening the seeds might fall, which are not visible to naked eyes. After preparing the soil, insert the seeds into the prepared to half (0.5) inch of depth. While watering, care needs to be taken to only sprinkling water through a sprinkler or manually using your hands hands, do not use pipe or a mug to water for the first week, as the force of water might damage the seed germination process. Germination may take place 10-18 days, depending upon different varieties.
Once the seeds grow in to seedlings, say around 3 inches, then you may transplant the seedlings to various pots or desired areas. The sapling needs to be checked at regular intervals to ensure it is not infected by any weed/pest or insect and if you find any such thing on the leaves or in soil then you may spray (Chloropyriphos/Cypermethrin) on it. Use Kraft seeds - Organic Manure once in 15 days for the growth of the flower/plant.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
1. Single/Double Flower petals