- Hardcover: 312 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Random House India (21 August 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0670091006
- ISBN-13: 978-0670091003
- Package Dimensions: 22.5 x 14.5 x 3.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,982 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Polite Society Hardcover – 21 Aug 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
'Witty, smart, compelling' (Kamila Shamsie)
'A fine and funny novel . . . Rao has a great eye for absurd detail and a sensitive ear for what's not said. Polite Society is anything but polite' (Mohammed Hanif)
'Imagine Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, only funnier (and more terrifying thanks to all the Delhi socialites)' (Fatima Bhutto)
'Here is an utterly gripping, beautifully narrated and refreshingly inventive tale about India. Polite Society is not just a luminous work of art, it's a masterwork that tells you why Rao is such an important raconteur of our time' (Anees Salim)
'An unputdownable jewel of a novel by a writer of astonishing talent' (Sonia Faleiro)
'Rao's writing sneaks up on you. It's quiet, funny, warm. This book is about societal mores and power but it is also about angst and the unsaid' (Deepak Unnikrishnan)
About the Author
Mahesh Rao is the author of the Smoke Is Rising, which won the Tata First Book Award for fiction and was shortlisted for the Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize and the Crossword Award and One Point Two Billion.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|