- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton; Reprint edition (16 December 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1473605172
- ISBN-13: 978-1473605176
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 3.2 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2,040 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,218 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Playing It My Way Paperback – Abridged, 16 Dec 2015
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The autobiography Sachin Tendulkar - the highest scoring batsman of all time and cricket legend. His story has been turned into a huge new film: A Billion Dreams.
About the Author
Born in Mumbai, Sachin Tendulkar made his Test debut in Pakistan at the age of 16 in 1989. One of the most gifted and entertaining batsmen to have played international cricket, he scored more runs and made more centuries than any other player in history - in both Tests and ODIs. He made his first Test century at the age of 17, at the age of 36 he became the first player to make a one-day double century and in 2012 he scored his 100th international hundred. With India he won the World Cup in 2011 and reached the top of the world Test rankings in the same year. In 2013, he retired from cricket after playing his 200th and final Test in front of his home crowd in Mumbai.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
get it.. There's no point writing review on this as its useless....Everything goes down in front of GOD
.. The book is a diamond.. The black One looks far more classy and elegant than the white one.. Get a black One.
This book is strongly recommended for those who think all his success is fluke, for them to read the hardwork and dedication he put during his childhood and his love for his family. The book also gives insight into the values of an Indian middle class family and how those values kept a person like Sachin grounded all his life. Rest a cricket buff will definitely remember all the heroics of the master series by series & match by match. Also the book summarizes overall Sachin's love for the game and his country.
If you are a complete novice and do not know much about the Man, go ahead and order it. For the Sachin fans you will anyway have it in your collection, like I have it.
The book is overall good...but it feels like going through all the matches that tendulkar has played in his lifetime..
Its not waste of money...coz even a big sachin fan can miss out few things about sachin...while the book has lot of it...but the book doesn't actually inspires one..it gives the insight of sachin's life...
Still being a sachin fan i would always say....i loved the book...
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews