One Gram Gold Plated Traditional Long Haram Gold Design Nagas Jewellery Buy Online At LittleFingers
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Height of the pendant is 6cm and width is5cm Jhumka earrings height is 3.5cm and width is 1.9cm
- Its a traditional style antique nagas temple jewellery with antique finish. Earring is press or bush type.
- Necklace is attached with back rope. if you want chain you can mention in text box during order. Ideal for party or wedding or even bridals can wear.
- The quality of this necklace is too good. It looks like real gold antiqque jewellery.
- Jewellery made up of pure brass mix alloy with antique black gold polish.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 unit per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|Material||copper, Gold Plated|
How to maintain the Jewellery? The jewellery has to be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Should not kept in open air. Does the color fade? On occasional use, no direct contact from water, chemicals and perfumes the jewellery will last for years like exactly same. The finish of the jewels wont become fade sooner. The jewel will remain same for many years. Does it worth the cost? This design is designed with atmost care to bring a beautiful unique finish and hence the quality of the jewel is really good and the color will never fade even after years and years. So investing money in this jewellery will be worth the money. Did you note this one? Please read the description and size of the jewellery twice before you order to find perfect match for you taste. The jewellery contains: 1 piece of necklace and 1 pair of matching earrings.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|