- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 9 cm ; 31.8 g
- Item model number: HPC-200001
- ASIN: B01M1L5HNK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 17 October 2016
- Average Customer Review: 104 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#3,819 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #28 in Tampons
Plastron Women's Icare Hygienic Medical Silicone Reusable Menstrual Cup ( Pink/ Purple,HPC-200001, Small, 1 Unit)
|Sale:||425.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||74.00 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- 100% Full-value alternative to traditional ecological impacting sanitary napkins and tampons
- Very flexible, easy to use, environment safe and hygienic
- Made of high grade medical silicone which is used in the medical and food industry
- Optimum shape design and smooth surface for easy use and maintenance
- Small for women who have not given birth or women up to the age of 25. Large: for women who have given birth to a child or who are over 25 years
| This item is Non-Returnable |
Stock up for your household atIndia's largest online health and household store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: Small - 1 Unit
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety Information:iCare Menstrual Cup cares for your safety. Menstrual cups are personal hygiene care products and may not be returned or exchange. If you have or are experiencing any gynecological problems please discontinue using your cup and consult a physician. If you are experiencing any pain or discomfort while wearing your cup, discontinue use and consult your physician.
Legal Disclaimer:Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. "
Icare menstrual cup is made of no-harm soft silicone material to provide both menstrual hygiene and convenience. The cup is quite flexible but still provides better grip around the rim to provide a leak-less menstrual cycle. Icare menstrual cup is odour less and cancarry up to three times the quantity of regular pads and tampons. No more frequent visits to the toilet. Stay fresh throughout the day and get a restful night's sleep. It is safe, simple, modern, hygienic, economical and eco-friendly. Since the cup is very smooth in nature, bacteria cannot stay sticky on it. The cup does not absorb any liquid and hence no changes to natural vaginal environment occur. Icareprovides you the most modern intimate hygiene product and your menstrual period will be pleasant.
From the manufacturer
iCare Menstrual Cups
iCare Menstrual cup is a unique feminine hygiene product which is poised to be a safe alternative to conventional products such as sanitary pads and tampons.
The iCare Menstrual Cup is a silicone based, bell-shaped product that is used to collect the menstrual fluids during periods. Once full, the fluids are disposed of and the cups are reused. They provide comfort and can be used for extended periods of time without the hassle of changing. It is especially suited for working women, college students and while travelling.
Menstrual Cups are a reusable alternative to other sanitary products.
The iCare Menstrual Cup is made of high-quality silicone and a superior engineered design. This makes the cup safe for multiple reuse.
Once the cup is filled with fluids, all you need to do is empty it in the toilet and rinse the cup with warm water and a mild intimate wash product.
You can also wipe it with anti-bacterial wipes. At the end of the period boil it in water or soak it in mild sterilizing liquids, before storing away until next time.
Safe and Hygienic
The medical grade silicone used in the manufacture of the iCare Menstrual Cup ensures it will not cause any infections upon insertion.
The fluid collected is disposed of in a safe and hygienic manner without adding to landfills or posing any risks of infections.
Also as a menstrual cup is a collection product, unlike tampons or sanitary pads, which are absorptive in nature, they do not change the internal PH level and do not irritate the internal mucosal tissue. This also ensures an odour-free period.
The iCare Menstrual cup comes in two sizes to fit most women.
Small size, which has a maximum capacity of 25 ml. Women younger than 25 years of age, or women who have never delivered a child can use this. This can also be used by women who have very little flow.
Large size, which has a capacity of 35 ml. Women over the age of 25 or who have delivered a child can use this. Also, women who have heavy flow can use the large size cup.
Because it is inserted internally, it can be used safely while swimming, exercising and even showering.
How to Use?
1. Pinch or press the sides of the cup together to form a 'C' or 'U' shape.
2. Hold the folded sides with your thumb and forefinger, with the stem pointing towards your palm.
3. Choose a comfortable position such as sitting or squatting, relax your pelvic muscles. Insert the iCare menstrual cup.
4. Insert the cup completely, push it all the way up to the cervical opening. Hold the base of the cup and rotate 360 degrees to ensure full cup expansion for the perfect seal.
1. Choose a relaxed position such as squatting. Relax your pelvic muscles.
2. Gently pull on the stem of the menstrual cup until you can reach the base.
3. Now, pinch the base to release the suction.
4. Gently pull the cup out.
5. Do not pull the stem of the cup with force.
1. Once the cup is removed, empty the collected fluids in the toilet.
2. Wash the cup in warm water and mild soap.
3. Rinse thoroughly.
4. Hold the stem of the cup and invert it to drain all water.
5. Reinsert the cup.
6. It is advised to empty and wash the cup at least twice a day for better hygiene.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is unique about iCare menstrual cups?
Ans: iCare Menstrual Cup is an Indian brand, and these menstrual cups are made keeping in mind the Indian women. The cup rim is designed with an additional thickness to ensure perfect fit and locking. This ensures no leakages happen. The stem of the cup is designed for easy extraction. This cup is made from high-quality medical grade silicone. This cup provides a hassle-free, odour-free and irritation-free period and is safe for all adult menstruating women.
2. How many times can I reuse it?
Ans: The life-span of the iCare menstrual cup is 10 years when used and stored according to the guidelines provided. However, you can replace it sooner as you feel so.
3. How to ensure there are no leaks?
Ans: Give the iCare menstrual cup a gentle tug after insertion, if the cup does not slide, then it is inserted properly. If it moves or slides, reinsert the cup again, for proper sealing. This ensures no embarrassing leaks happen.
4. How to sterilize the menstrual cups?
Ans: Wash the cups with warm water and mild soap before every reinsertion. When using for the first time during a period and before storing it away for next time, place the cup in a professional sterilizing machine. If that is not available, boil the cup in water for up to 10 minutes, drain the water completely and store in the bag provided.
5. Can I share my menstrual cup with others?
Ans: No, menstrual cups are personal hygiene products and must not be shared with others.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
How to decide the size?
Have you given a vaginal delivery?? Yes?? Then go for the larger one. Otherwise go for the smaller one irrespective of your age.
What was difficult about this product??
Initial try was difficult not bcoz I din know how to put it in but bcoz I was scared. Don't worry it doesn't get locked inside. Trial and error works.
Easy way to put in:
Twist and put it in. Completely works
Do I get orgasm during insertion??
How to remove??
The small one gets inserted completely inside and not even the lower extension is visible outside. This was a bit scary for me initially. But don't worry, your cervix is the stopping point after which practically you cannot insert something like this cup inside. The same twisting and pulling out method works for removal too.
I used this cup for the first time and happy that I bought it. It converts ur dull days into usual day. Use a cup and forget for full day that u have periods. For first two days I changed thrice ( heavy flow) and then twice a day.
pros:mess free ,odor free ,no rashes
No cons only if u know how to use it correctly. U will find it difficult for the first time but afterwards believe me it's a life changing product....