- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ 55.00 Delivery charge
Plantsguru Arabian Jasmine Mogra Double
|Price:||139.00 + 30.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||560.00 (80%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Jasmine Plants, The Cultural Requirements Of Jasmine (Jasminum Polyanthum) Are Simple
- When Your Plant Arrives, Put It In A Cool Room And Set It In A Window That Receives Bright Light But Little Or No Direct Sun
- Flowers Will Open And Last Longer With Cooler Home Temperatures
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Jasmine plants, the cultural requirements of jasmine (jasminum polyanthum) are simple but exacting. When your plant arrives, put it in a cool room and set it in a window that receives bright light but little or no direct sun. Flowers will open and last longer with cooler home temperatures. Jasmines are also sensitive to the dryness created by radiators, hot-air vents, and wood-burning stoves. The best way to increase the humidity around your plants is to run a humidifier nearby. You can also set plants in trays filled with pebbles or gravel. Add water to a level just below the tops of the pebbles (if the potting mix in the pots comes in contact with the water, the mix will draw water into the pot, which will cause the mix to become saturated, eventually leading to rot). Refill trays frequently to replace water lost through evaporation. (our humiditrays perform the same function without the need for pebbles. ), water only when the top half inch of the potting mix is dry to the touch; jasmine won't tolerate soggy potting mix. If these conditions are met, flowering generally begins in late january or early february. After bloom, give your plant at least 6 hours of direct sun and normal room temperatures. When the danger of frost has passed, we recommend that you set the plant outdoors for the summer, shifting it gradually from a shady spot to full sun. Fertilize every 2-4 weeks during the growing season generally from early spring to early fall. Withhold fertilizer entirely during fall and winter, when the plant is resting. Use a water-soluble fertilizer designed for houseplants mixed at just half the rate suggested by the manufacturer. As with watering, plants suffer if overfertilized. Prune as necessary to control size or to maintain shape, but stop pruning by august 1, because the plant sets flower buds in late summer. To encourage the formation of flower buds for next winter, be sure your plant experiences the cooler temperatures and shorter days of early autumn.