Plantronics Savi W720 Multi-Device Wireless Headset System - US Warranty - Black
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- All products are imported from the USA. All electronic products must be used with a step down/up converter for Indian voltage compatibility.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Three way multi-device conectivity. Now you can manage PC, mobile and desk phone calls with the most intelligent wireless headset system on the market. Over-the-head binaural wearing style.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I make phone calls on a daily basis for the purpose of securing real estate listings in my market. I use to use the Plantronics CS50/HL10 Headset Bundle until I read a study about losing your hearing one ear from prolonged use of one-eared headsets.
I recommend this to anyone making phone calls longer than 1 hour per day.
Invest in yourself because you are the asset.
I also suffer from, I have a large head syndrome. It's challenging to find a headset that will comfortably adjust to fit my head. This headset fits with space to continue adjusting.
This is the perfect gift for anyone that's in the telemarketing business.
I said the wrong name of the unit in my video.
This headphone communicates to your laptop via a base which you see in the picture. The base need to be connected to your laptop and also it need a power cord! This device is mainly targeted at you can say
managers, team leads etc. whom do need to attend meetings throughout the day.
One great advantage on using this headphone is you have freedom to walk away from your laptop. If you are at home, it will be helpful to have coffee or to attend someone at the door etc. and not being 100% tied up to your laptop throughout the hours long meeting.
1. Freedom. You can move around as I said above.
2. Excellent build quality comfortable to wear and adjust to our needs
1. Laptop need to be hooked to the base and base need to be connected to wall socket! So
you cannot take your laptop to another location of your home or office.
2. Audio quality not coming to my expectation when compared to Plantronics wired headphone.
It's bit bassy. The only advantage is you can slightly adjust the Treble and Bass from Control Panel Sound of your laptop.
3. This will not stream music from mobile, since its not A2DP compatible.
This is mono and not stereo.
I am looking for a headphone exactly similar to this one, but without a base.
- Much easier to hear people than a monaural headset
- Gets nice and loud compared to other headsets I've used
- Very comfortable
- Way too expensive
- Speakers are horrific for music, no stereo sound (ridiculous for this price-point)
- Some days the headset lifter worked quickly and consistently, other days it didn't work or just worked very slowly. This wasn't the lifter's fault because I have used it with other headsets and never had an issue.
- Started having a bad echo on all of my calls after a few weeks. This was ultimately the reason I returned the device.
Overall I just couldn't justify the price for the return that I felt I was getting, so I sent the item back and will look for another alternative.
Other than that I love it.
UPDATE: I replaced the supplied battery (part # 65358-01 190mAh) with a new one (part # 200840-01 270mAh):
I have yet to push this new battery to test it's max talk-time, but it has worked non-stop and based on the specs it should solve my original problem.
Support article -> Savi-W740-W740-M-How-to-Disable-Enable-Bluetooth
Support article -> Savi-700-Series-Troubleshooting-Unable-to-Pair-My-Mobile-Phone-to-the-Base