- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: HarperBusiness (24 March 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780887309564
- ISBN-13: 978-0887309564
- ASIN: 0887309569
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 2.1 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #50,110 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Pit Bull: Lessons from Wall Street's Champion Day Trader Paperback – 24 Mar 1999
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Whether you are a neophyte to trading or a thirty-year veteran, whether you seek entertainment or are thirsting for knowledge."Pit Bull" is thebook for you."-- "Trader's Press""Buzzy Schwartz is a winner. We know because we clear for him. All else is nonsense." -- Ace Greenberg, chairman of the board, Bear Stearns & Co., Inc."An archetypal text, true to life on the Street, destined to be discussed over drinks at trader hangouts after the market closes." -- "Kirkus Reviews""Investors who feel they have what it takes to trade.should read "Pit Bull.""--" Wall Street Journal"""Pit Bull" is a modern-day Reminiscences of a Stock Operator; an over-the-shoulder look at one of this generation's great traders." -- Jack Schwager, author of "Market Wizards" and "The New Market Wizards""A hilarious and eye-opening book. "Pit Bull" tells the real deal about life on Wall Street--and how you make money there."-- Martin Zweig, president of the Zweig Companies and author of "Martin Zweig's Winning on Wall Street"
About the Author
Martin S. Schwartz is a legendary Wall Street trader who made his fortune successfully trading stocks, futures, and options. He has been profiled in Barron's and in the national bestseller Market Wizards by Jack D. Schwager.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.