Pioneer XDJ R1 CD Player, Mixer, Controller
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SpecificationsClose allOpen all Main Features Controller TypeCD/USB Player, MIDI controller Included SoftwarerekordboxTM Virtual DJ Limited Edition(free download) Input Terminals• 2 x PHONO/LINE (RCA) • 1 x MIC (1/4 inch PHONE) • 1 x AUX (RCA) Output Terminals• 2 x MASTER OUT (1 x XLR, 1 x RCA) • 1 x Booth OUT (RCA) • 2 x HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT (front 1/4 inch PHONE, MiniPin) Other Terminals1 x USB A port 1 x USB B port ScreenScreen supporting display of music in English. Sound Card, 44.1kHz/24bit Plug and Play Performance Control Specifications Frequency Range20 - 20,000 Hz Harmonic Distortion< 0.006% (USB PLAY) AC Adapter220-240V / 50/60Hz Dimensions (W x H x D)623 x 107.7 x 308.4 mm Weight6,80 kg Software System Requirements (+)Windows 8 • Windows7 Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate • Windows Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/ Ultimate/Business (SP2 and above) • Windows XP Home Edition/Professional (SP3 and above) ***not compatible with Windows XP Professional x64 edition*** iPhone/iPad/iPod touch • iOS 5 / 4.3 or later Display Resolution x or higher
DJ from inside or outside the booth The combined structure of two players, a top-flight mixer and powerful performance features means you can DJ with this device on its own. An industry first, you can control the XDJ-R1 wirelessly from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch using our remotebox app. DJs can connect to the XDJ-R1's own wireless LAN and use their touch screen to intuitively browse music, mix and mash up tracks - all from outside the booth. The XDJ-R1 crams our DJ's extensive capabilities into one portable, rekordbox ready, affordable unit. All DJs need add is creativity. Use your favourite music source The XDJ-R1 plays from a multitude of sources, such as CD, USB, PC, MAC. Control via iPad Use remotebox to control your controller. You can browse your rekordbox device, load tracks, engage and control the XDJ-R1 FX and parameters, control the decks, loop and cue. Effects with simple controls The SOUND COLOR FILTER is loaded in each channel of the mixer, and dynamic arranging and mixing of music will be possible by adding effects to sound regions. The XDJ-R1 features four Sound Color FX comprising Filter, Jet, Gate and Noise.
From the Manufacturer
The XDJ-R1, the industry’s first1 DJ System to feature wireless control functionality through an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch via Pioneer's specially designed remotebox app2. The versatile system features Wireless Direct, to enable wireless connectivity with an iOS device even when a WiFi network is not available. The XDJ-R1 also features Auto Beat Loop, Beat Sync, USB device connectivity, built-in CD players and MIDI control.
By utilizing the remotebox app with an iOS device such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, the XDJ-R1 can be remotely controlled wirelessly, giving DJs the ability to continue their music mixing performance even when they move away from the system. Many of the system's functions can be accessed directly on the display including controlling volume levels, choosing and changing songs as well as the ability to mix songs from a USB device plugged into the system. Users can also apply the "Auto Beat Loop" function3 that automatically loops music at a specific tempo as well as intuitively control various effects using the X-Y pads from a smart device.
The remotebox app with an iOS device such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, allows the XDJ-R1 to be remotely controlled wirelessly, giving DJs the ability to continue their music mixing performance even when they move away from the system. Many of the system's functions can be accessed directly on the display including controlling volume levels, choosing and changing songs as well as the ability to mix songs from a USB device plugged into the system.
rekordbox software is included with the XDJ-R1. The rekordbox software enables users to prepare and manage music stored on their computer. It can be used to classify and search for music files stored on a computer and crete playlists. It detects, measures and adjusts beats, tempos (BPM) and other elements of the music files prior to a performance. It can also be used to set and store point information (for cueing, looping, hot cueing, etc) prior to a performance.
The Virtual DJ Limited Edition DJ software5 by Atomix Inc. is free to download with the purchase of an XDJ-R1. The software features an easy-to-use user interface for the XDJ-R1 and enables optimum enjoyment of various DJ play styles with features including loops, effects, a sampler and 4-channel mixing.
Unlike conventional systems, the XDJ-R1 is equipped with dual CD players in addition to a USB port for media playback. The system supports a variety of different music formats including conventional compact disc, a CD with MP3, AIFF and WAV files, and a USB storage device with MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files. For added convenience, the unit also offers MIDI support for operation of various DJ software.
The XDJ-R1 offers a multitude of fun and convenient features for creating unique mixes including:
- Beat Sync4 - With a touch of the Sync button, the system automatically synchronizes the beats of songs analyzed through Pioneer's rekordbox music management software.
- Hot Cue - The unit features three points of Hot Cues to enable playback of music from specific points.
- Sampler - For added effects including Trans, Flanger, Echo, and Roll are available to combine with songs currently playing.
- Sound Color FX - The unit offers four additional effects (Filter, Crush, Noise and Jet) for more creative mixing options.
- Quantize Function - Automatically corrects synchronization of effects when using Auto Beat Loop or Beat Effect.
- Noise Reduction - To significantly reduce noise, internal analog and digital circuits were separated, and the distance for digital conversion of analog input signals were shortened. All signal processing is conducted using a high-performance CPU for clear audio output.
- Independent 3-band isolator.
- Internal sound card (Audio Interface).
- Complete with Master Out (XLR), Booth Out, AUX and MIC ports.