- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Harper (20 March 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8172235399
- ISBN-13: 978-8172235390
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.5 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 54 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,539 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
+ 48.00 Delivery charge
The Pilgrimage Paperback – 20 Mar 2006
|Paperback, 20 Mar 2006||
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
‘One of the few to deserve the term
INDEPENDENT ON SUNDAY
‘His books have had a life-enhancing impact on millions of people.’
‘His writing is like a path of energy that inadvertently leads readers to themselves, toward their mysterious and faraway souls.’
About the Author
Paulo Coelho, born in Rio de Janeiro in 1947, is one of the bestselling and most influential authors in the world. The Alchemist, The Pilgrimage, The Valkyries, Brida, Veronika Decides to Die, Eleven Minutes, The Zahir, The Witch of Portobello and The Winner Stands Alone, among others, have sold 115 million copies in more than 160 countries.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're religious and would like to seek motivation and inspiration from religious context then this is the book for you. Else read only to enjoy fee bits and pieces of it. Like imagining the way author describes Europe or narrates medical history to make a point.
Focuses on different methods and steps of meditation.....
A very different way of doing things indeed
Do read It is definitely good :-)