- Product Dimensions: 17 x 8 x 17 cm ; 1.01 Kg
- Item part number: 8904216502940
- ASIN: B01M15JZMK
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 22 August 2016
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#8,824 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #95 in Pressure Cookers
Pigeon Titanium Hard Anodized Pressure Cooker - 5 litres - Black
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Brand: Pigeon; Series: Titanium; Type: Pressure Cooker
- Color: Black; Body Material: Hard Anodized; Induction Base: Yes
- Type of Lid: Outer Lid; Capacity: 5 ltrs; Dimensions: 25 cm H x 18.5 cm L x 43 cm Dia
- Package Contents: 1 Pressure Cooker with Lid; Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturing Warranty
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Pigeon 5 ltrs Pressure Cooker (Black) will make an excellent addition to your kitchenware collection. The capacity of this Pigeon pressure cooker is 5 litres perfect for both small and medium sized family. Made from hard anodized metal, this pressure cooker is durable and strong. It has induction base and outer lid for ensuring quick and effortless cooking.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Prestige Deluxe Plus Hard Anodized Outer Lid Pressure Cooker, 5 litres, Black
Pigeon by Stovekraft Titanium 3 Ltrs Pressure Cooker - Black
Prestige Popular Aluminium Pressure Cooker, 5 Litres, Silver
Pigeon by Stovekraft Titanium Induction Base Inner Lid Hard Anodised Aluminium Pressure Cooker, 5 litres, Black
Pigeon by Stovekraft Inox Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker , 5 L
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Textech Solutions||TTK Prestige Limited||SMeGALLARY||TTK Prestige Limited||SAI AMRIT||Textech Solutions|
|Capacity||5 liters||5 liters||3 liters||5 liters||5 liters||5 liters|
|Frame Material||—||anodized||—||Aluminium, Anodised||—||—|
|Included Components||0||1 Piece - Hard Anodized Pressure Cooker (5 Litres)||1 Pressure Cooker with Lid||1-Piece Aluminium Pressure Cooker (5 Litres)||1-Piece Pressure Cooker (5 Litres)||Pressure cooker body and Lid; weight Valve; Gasket|
|Item Package Weight||2.34 kg||2.24 kg||1.51 kg||2.05 kg||2.02 kg||3.1 kg|
|Item Weight||1.01 kg||2.52 kg||2.16 kg||—||3.9 kg||—|
|Material||Others||Anodised, Aluminium||Others||Aluminium||Hard Anodised Aluminium||Stainless Steel|
|Special Feature||—||Gas Stovetop Compatible, Induction Stovetop Compatible||—||Gas Stovetop Compatible||Gas Stovetop Compatible; Induction Stovetop Compatible; Electric Stovetop Compatible||—|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But bottom is not heavy so if you try to make khichadi in it directly without placing any utensil khichadi burns. So can be used for cooking by placing utensil or dabbas in it. Not suitable for cooking directly in cooker. I have tried to use it on induction cook top as well. On induction whistle does not blow quickly compared to cooking on gas.