- Product Dimensions: 13.6 x 32.6 x 29.4 cm ; 776 g
- Item model number: 317
- ASIN: B00F2F9K8G
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 9 September 2013
- Average Customer Review: 126 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#55,203 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- #78 in Sauce Pots & Handis
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 120.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
+ ₹ 40.00 Delivery charge
Pigeon by Stovekraft Non-Stick Gravy Pot with Lid, 6 Litres,Silver/Black
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Strong and sturdy cool-touch handle
- Heats evenly, cooks faster
- 3mm thick body with spiral bottom
- Triple layered scratch-resistant greblon
- Non-stick coating from Germany
- IS: 1660 part 1 certified
- Metal spoon friendly
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from order. Here's how
- 50% up to Rs.150 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check your eligibility here! Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
It has a thick body with induction base, which is compatible on any induction cooktop. Finished with a triple layer stonehenge coating from greblon Germany which is chemical PFOA (Perfluorooctanoic acid) free and scratch resistant. Has a spiral bottom for even heating. It is metal spoon friendly and comes with strong, sturdy, stay-cool bakelite handles.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Prestige Omega Select Plus Senior Handi Dia 230mm with SS Lid-5 litres
Pigeon by Stovekraft Non-Stick Gravy Pot with Lid, 9 litres
Pigeon by Stovekraft Non-Stick Gravy Pot with Lid, 12 litres
Pigeon by Stovekraft Non-Stick Gravy Pot with Lid, 3 litres
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||175.00||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||START SHOPPING||Branded Brothers|
|Included Components||1-Piece Non-Stick Gravy Pot (6 Litres) and 1-Piece Lid||1 Piece - Non-Stick Handi With Lid (5 Litres)||1-Piece Non-Stick Gravy Pot (9 Litres) and 1-Piece Lid||1-Piece Non-Stick Gravy Pot (12 Litres) and 1-Piece Lid||1-Piece Non-Stick Gravy Pot (3 Litres) and 1-Piece Lid|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 year on product||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
Showing 1-8 of 126 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. It is big enough to cook biryani or pulao for 5-6 people.
3. If you want to cook kadai chicken, chicken curry or any other dish for five people, I found it too big. May be three litre one is enough.
4. Anodised outer surface provides awesome looks.
5. With non-stick feature, we are now using less oil to cook the dishes. Of course cleaning is also easy. The nonstick coating inside also looks goods, lets hope it lasts.
6. The handles are strong.
7. The lid is made of stainless steel. May be the transparent glass lid would have been better. Anyway, both have their own pros and cons.
8. Not too heavy not too light.
9. Packing was good and there was no damage during transit.
We are five member family and are using this cookware for cooking biryani and pulao. Now I am thinking of buying 3 litres one for cooking curries.