Pigeon New Handy Chopper with 3 Blades, Green
|Price:||314.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||181.00 (37%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Made from unbreakable ABS plastic for long-lasting use
- Sturdy 3-blade design made from Stainless Steel
- Unique string function to chop vegetables and fruits with ease
- Eco-friendly design, no electricity required
- Colour: Green, Material: Plastic
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Handy Chopper
- Warranty: 6-month manufacturer's warranty3
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Chop All Types of Vegetables and Fruits with Ease: The Pigeon New Handy Chopper is an excellent affordable solution to all of your fruit and vegetable chopping needs. Featuring three sharp and durable stainless steel blades and a unique string design, this manual chopper chops and cuts vegetables in a hassle-free manner with minimal effort. Simply cut the fruits or vegetables to a medium size before placing them in the chopper and get an evenly chopped version for your salads, fruits, sabzi preparations and other cooking purposes.
Made from High Quality Materials for Long-Lasting Use: This chopper is made using sturdy and unbreakable ABS plastic which makes it highly durable for everyday use. The three chopping blades are made from robust stainless steel and are extremely sharp for chopping through most vegetables and fruits with ease. These blades retain their sharpness even with regular use, enabling superior performance for a long time.
Easy to Use, Clean and Maintain: Featuring an easy-to-use operation, the Pigeon New Handy Chopper consists of a short string that needs to be pulled to rotate the blades, which in turn initiates the chopping operation. Furthermore, the simple design makes it easy to disassemble the blades for easy cleaning and maintenance.
From the manufacturer
Super Easy Operation
Giving you the ultimate convenience, this chopper does not require external power to operate. The strong string and sharp blades help in finely chopping vegetables and fruits. Simply pull the string according to your needs and get the results in seconds.
Easy to Disassemble and Clean
As this chopper by Pigeon can be opened and detached easily, cleaning is an easy task using lukewarm water, mild detergent and a soft cloth. Extremely simple to maintain, this chopper is can be place in any drawer or shelf in your kitchen.
Manufactured with the Highest Quality Materials
Made using unbreakable ABS plastic, this chopper can finely chop fruits and vegetables in a jiffy. This kitchen tool is made to be highly durable and sturdy, making it super functional and robust. The blades remain super sharp even after multiple uses.
Highly Compact and Easy to Store
Featuring a compact size, this chopper by Pigeon is portable and easy to move around in your kitchen. It is simple to store away while not in use as it can fit anywhere from a cabinet to a drawer.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This chopper comes with a removable 3-blade attachment and all removable and washable parts. This means that you also can use it as a bowl after chopping. I finally found its use when I used it to make tomato paste, onion paste, crush peanuts and making palak paneer gravy, finely chopped garlic and chillies.
Don't underestimate the size. I don't have a mixer yet and this has saved my life when it comes to making basic Indian gravy dishes. This is great if you stay in a PG or you are a bachelor and cook your own food.
- Really inexpensive
- Removable and washable parts
- 3 sharp blades
- Versatile (chopper base can be used a bowl)
- Easy to put together and operate (just pull the string)
- Easy to wash and store
- Chop vegetables, herbs, fruits, dry fruits and nuts
- Make Puree, Paste and Mash
- Size is small (but again, don't go just by the size)
- Halve or chop the vegetables roughly to fit in the chopper.
- Shake the chopper to shift the vegetables if you are having a hard time pulling the string.
- Don't put too much at once especially if you are using it for chopping cabbage or a hard vegetable. If you put too much, you won't be able to fit the blade properly and the lid won't close with that click sound. Fit the blade first and then put your vegetable.
Bought another one as a gift since I was happy with this product quality.