- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Pietro Coricelli Aceto Balsamic Vinegar di Modena, 500ml
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- An aromatic bouquet and an immitable taste makes it perfect for every use
- The refinement of vinegar with the ageing period is a processes requiring great experience and perfect working techniques
- Optimal added to sauces, which are given a unique taste
- Even the most demanding and refined connoisseur will be impressed
- Is great with strawberries and vanilla ice cream
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Pietro coricelli extra virgin olive oil debuted on italian tables in 1939, in spoleto, in the heart of umbria. A passion for genuine tastes, handed down from generation to generation. A wide range of olive oils that suit all tastes and are ideal for every meal. They add flavour to everyday dishes and on important occasions, always offering the highest quality.