- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Random House India (25 October 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788184006032
- ISBN-13: 978-8184006032
- ASIN: 8184006039
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 1.6 x 20.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,73,552 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Picky Eaters: and Other Meal-Time Battles Paperback – 25 Oct 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Celebrity chef Rakhee Vaswani is a cookery expert and a Cordon Bleu–trained chef who is successfully leading Palate Culinary Studio, a first-of-its-kind initiative equipped with a state-of-the-art kitchen. Her celebrity students include Malaika Arora Khan, Mini Mathur, Radhika and Shaan, Gauri Tejwani, Manasi Joshi Roy and Rakshanda Khan. She writes an online column for I-Diva and has also been featured in various newspapers, magazines and TV shows (including The Foodie on Times Now hosted by Kunal Vijaykar and The Khan Sisters on Bindass). She is currently hosting her own TV show ‘Rewind With Rakhee’ on Living Foodz, India’s first Foodtainment channel.
She is passionate about her food and believes that it’s the perfect remedy for all problems. She also believes strongly in sharing the art of cooking. She uses the best quality ingredients to replicate international cuisines at home with ease. She feels at peace and is happiest when in a kitchen. This is her first book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.