- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 85.00 Delivery charge
+ 76.00 Delivery charge
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
Picky Eaters: and Other Meal-Time Battles Paperback – 25 Oct 2015
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Celebrity chef Rakhee Vaswani is a cookery expert and a Cordon Bleu–trained chef who is successfully leading Palate Culinary Studio, a first-of-its-kind initiative equipped with a state-of-the-art kitchen. Her celebrity students include Malaika Arora Khan, Mini Mathur, Radhika and Shaan, Gauri Tejwani, Manasi Joshi Roy and Rakshanda Khan. She writes an online column for I-Diva and has also been featured in various newspapers, magazines and TV shows (including The Foodie on Times Now hosted by Kunal Vijaykar and The Khan Sisters on Bindass). She is currently hosting her own TV show ‘Rewind With Rakhee’ on Living Foodz, India’s first Foodtainment channel.
She is passionate about her food and believes that it’s the perfect remedy for all problems. She also believes strongly in sharing the art of cooking. She uses the best quality ingredients to replicate international cuisines at home with ease. She feels at peace and is happiest when in a kitchen. This is her first book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.