- Paperback: 172 pages
- Publisher: Hachette India; Latest Edition edition (7 January 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9351950611
- ISBN-13: 978-9351950615
- Package Dimensions: 21.4 x 14.9 x 1.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 33 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #44,121 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Pichai: The Future of Google Paperback – 7 Jan 2016
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Jagmohan S. Bhanver has worked with three of the largest banks in India, handling national and international roles. Presently, he is an executive coach to CEOs and board members of various organizations. Bhanver's seminars on leadership and motivation have had a powerful impact on several lives and careers. Bhanver is the author of two best-selling non-fiction titles and has recently finished his first novel. He has also written for several TV shows and is in the process of finalizing a movie script. This is his third book of non-fiction.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The author is undoubtedly critical of Google's future. I would say, the book speaks about positives for 10% of the time and negatives for 90% of the time. It also gave me an understanding of the ways in which such a big company can come under a risk.
I would have enjoyed the book more; had the author analytically valued the pros and cons giving the same weight-age to both the views.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews