- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; 1 edition (1 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0074516108
- ISBN-13: 978-0074516102
- Product Dimensions: 38.8 x 4.3 x 57.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,740 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Physics of Waves and Oscillations Paperback – 1 Jul 2017
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disliked - moderate level of difficulties in problems contained in the book
Delivery was fast....
It was original copy...
I got less price than the usual bookstore..