- No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Physics: CSIR-JRF-NET / GATE, 2017 Paperback – 2015
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The book “Physics previous year solved paper for CSIR- JRF-NET and GATE” has been developed for the aspirants of CSIR-JRF-NET in physics as well as GATE. This book contains questions and answers to all question papers of CSIR-JRF-NET Physical Sciences and GATE Physics. As CSIR-NET is conducted twice a year, it contains two question papers per year. For the convenience of readers most questions have also been provided with detailed solutions. This book not only provide a collection of all question papers at one place, but also facilitates the review of trend and enhances problem solving skills in prospective readers and aspirants.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 35 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. GATE(2008) question no. 40. A question about net angular momentum and magnetic moment. The answer given i.e option a is obviously wrong. Right answer is option b
2. GATE(2010) question no 23. This is about Lorentz transformation. Again the answer given is option a. The correct answer is option b. The solution shown is conceptually wrong.
Use this book only you have some other material from where you can verify the answers. Otherwise 90% of the solution is correct.