- Paperback: 1040 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 10th edition edition (1 July 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198728727
- Package Dimensions: 28 x 22 x 4.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 77 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,646 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
Physical Chemistry: Tenth Edition Paperback – Jul 2014
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A renowned comprehensive textbook written to aid both researchers and lecturers of Chemistry, this is the 10th edition of Atkin’s Physical Chemistry and aims at making the understanding of the subject easier yet better.
In this 10th edition of the book, the chapters have been restructured and reorganised into various topics to make the students grasp the subject-matters better as well as making it easier for the lecturers to teach the subject with adequate precision. All the chapters and topics have been elaborated in details with illustrations wherever required.
To help the students understand the core concepts better, the book includes a new check-list of important concepts after every topic. There is a section on mathematics related to the subject which has been covered in details for the benefit of the students. Additionally, all the important mathematical formulae, techniques and concepts have been enumerated once again in the special ‘Chemist’s tool-kit’ boxes for a quick revision before examination.
The entire topics discussed in the book have been appropriately covered with proper mathematical illustrations along with an innovative use of pedagogy. This approach makes this book all the more famous among many students and researchers of Chemistry. Published by Oxford University Press in 2014, this book is available in paperback edition.About the author:
An English chemist and a former professor of Chemistry at the University of Oxford and a Fellow of Lincoln College, Peter Atkins is regarded as an exceptional writer of chemistry textbooks, and has authored numerous text and guide books on the same.
Julio de Paula: Professor of Chemistry and a member of Environmental Studies Steering Committee at Lewis and Clark College, Julio de Paula had an extensive journey as an academician, and has authored numerous books on different aspects of Chemistry.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reached in Good Condition
Book seems readable, Good looking too
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
But before reading this you have to understand the basic(11 &12) perfectly