- Paperback: 214 pages
- Publisher: White Knight Press (4 June 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781937986520
- ISBN-13: 978-1937986520
- ASIN: 1937986527
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 1.5 x 28 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Photographer's Guide to the Panasonic Zs100/Tz100 Paperback – 4 Jun 2016
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I've have read only a portion of the book and already discovered a number of things that will help me use the camera much more effectively. The Panasonic manual covers all the operations of the camera but trying understand them is a challenge. It also doesn't explain things completely or in the easy to read manner. that you find reading White's book. White's book not only covers all the functions but also gives helpful tips that can make the difference between great success with your images and videos and lots of frustration. The frustration sets in when you don't fully understand how or why the camera does certain things or how to set the camera for best settings or functions. The book also includes lots of colorful images to illustrate parts of the camera, functions or modes of operation. There are also clickable links to Panasonic website and software.
Bottom line...Reading the book makes using the camera much easier and complex functions are explained simply and clearly so you will know how to use your camera more effectively. If you are confused reading the Panasonic manual or you want more,, White's book will help.more than you can imagine. .
As a result, neophyte users such as myself rarely use any but a fraction of the available options, because we don't know how and can't find out.
This excellent book is what Panasonic should include with every camera they sell, a document which explains the features of the camera, what they are useful for and how to use them effectively.
Panasonic offers many models and introduces new ones annually, but as these are all from the same stable, many settings and features are the same across the Panasonic line. I've found this manual useful for my ZS 50 as well as for my ZS 100.
Do note there is still a considerable learning curve, the camera is stuffed with features and each setting has its quirks, but at least there is a structure to help understand the purpose and application of each feature, rather than a disconnected statement of features in a specific setting.