Philips 61 cm (24 inches) 24PFL3951 Full HD LED TV (Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Full HD (Resolution: 1920 x 1080)
- Connectivity - Input: 2*HDMI, 2*USB
- Audio: 20 W output
- Warranty Information: 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Installation: For requesting installation/wall mounting/demo of this product once delivered, please directly call Philips support Contact_us on: [ 18602000129 ] and provide product's model name as well as seller's details mentioned on the invoice
- Easy Returns: This product is eligible for full refund within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
This Philips 24PFL3951/V7 TV has Pixel Plus HD and noise reduction feature for depth, clarity and better details. Its 240 Hz perfect motion rate enables excellent sharpness in motion. The enormously powerful 20 W (2 x 10 W) speaker makes your movie watching experience memorable. You can also personalize your audio experience with the 7 band audio equalizer which eliminates unwanted noises. Two HDMI inputs of this TV make it easy to view videos from other devices. Seamless USB connection of the TV assures the smooth and quick playback of video, photo and audio.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very happy with service provided by Seller as well as Philips . Philips Engineer came to our place to rectify the defect on March 22 but could not solve the problem. Seller again sent a new replacement TV on March 23 ( today ) to resolve the issue. But new set had the same problem which was shown to service engineer . Luckily , we changed source resolution to 720p and then switched back to 1080p . And surprisingly , it solved the issue. Philips should reprogram TV's software so that TV does not start up in 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution on HDMI ports .
I've made it smart by adding Chromecast , which according to me is a good alternative than buying a costly smart TV.
Picture is crystal clear. Sound is also loud enough for medium sized room, enough bass (without woofer, so keep expectations low)
It has two HDMI AND two USB port.
I could not find a headphone jack,or an audio out that's the only con.