- Product Dimensions: 30.2 x 16.2 x 7.6 cm ; 290 g
- Item model number: QT4006/15
- ASIN: B00T7EMMGA
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 2,350 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,258 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Philips Beard Trimmer Cordless for Men QT4006/15
This item is currently not in stock.
- Long lasting performance due to DuraPower technology
- Up to 45 minutes of cordless power after 10 hours of charging
- Skin-friendly rounded tips for smooth trimming
- 20 lock-in length settings, 0.5 - 10mm with 0.5mm precision
- Self-sharpening stainless steel blades
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Description for Philips Beard Trimmer Cordless for Men QT4006/15
When you want to look your very best, Philips has the right grooming solution for you. Philips combines technology with design & the trimmers last up to 4 x longer vs. ordinary trimmers . The Philips beard trimmer delivers an effortless, even result time after time. Self-sharpening blades are long lasting and stay as sharp as on day one , while rounded tips and combs are gentle on your skin preventing irritation.
From the manufacturer
Long Lasting Performance
Dura power technology optimizes the power consumption to ensure that your trimmer lasts 4 times longer as compared to an ordinary trimmer.
Rechargeable only. Up to 45 minutes of cordless power after 10 hours of charging.
Blades stay extra-sharp to always cut hairs neatly and effectively, but have rounded blade tips and combs to prevent irritation.
Effortless Trimming with the Zoom Wheel
Easy to use with 20 different length settings - get a 3-day shadow look or a full beard. Simply turn the wheel to select and lock-in the length settings you want or remove the comb and get the zero trim look.
Self-Sharpening Stainless Steel Blades
Get a perfect yet protective trim, time after time. The trimmer's steel blades lightly brush against one another, sharpening themselves as they trim so they stay extra sharp and effective as on day 1.
Built to Last
All of our grooming products are built to last. They come with a 2 year worldwide guarantee (additional 1 year on registering with Philips).
The light on the adaptor is green when charging.
Easy to Clean
Detach the head and rinse it under the tap for easy cleaning. Dry it before you put it back on the appliance.
Easy to hold and use, it’s designed to help you trim those hard-to-reach areas.
|Vacuum Trimmer BT7206/15||Trimmer QT4011/15||Trimmer QT4006/15||Trimmer QT4005/15||Trimmer QT4001/15|
|Long Lasting Performance||V||V||V||V||V|
|Usage / Charging Time||60 min / 1 hr||90 min / 1 hr||45 min / 10 hr||45 min / 10 hr||45 min / 10 hr|
|Cutting System||Double-sharpened steel blades||Titanium blades||Steel blades||Steel blades||Steel blades|
|Cutting Length||0.5-10 mm||0.5-10 mm||0.5-10 mm||0.5-10 mm||1-10 mm|
|Precision||0.5 mm||0.5 mm||0.5 mm||0.5 mm||1 mm|
|Display||Battery Indicator||Battery Indicator||Charging Indicator||Charging Indicator||Charging Indicator|
|Cleaning||Washable attachments||Washable attachments||Washable attachments||Washable attachments||Washable attachments|
Top customer reviews
> The biggest problem is that we cannot use when connected to power. If runs only on battery. If battery runs out during a shave, you are basically screwed.
> There is no battery indicator. We cannot know if the battery is sufficient, or if it will die in the middle of a shave. It takes a very long time to charge... 1 hour of charging gives you 5-7 minutes of shaving time. So if battery runs out during a shave, you need to wait for 1 hour to finish the rest of your shave. Adds to the tension especially when you have to rush to office in the morning.
> There is no charging indicator light - so we don't know if the product is still being charged or it is fully charged. Basically, it is pure guesswork. So I have to keep charging it all day just to ensure the battery does not run out during a shave in the morning.
> What happens after the battery life is over? Do we throw out the whole product?
I am Deepak Pathak, and its been around 1 year now of using this product.
I'll straightly mention the goods and the bad that is with this product.
Goods are -
1. Light weight and comfortable to use for long time.
2. Blades are shape and I dont find any dffrnce or pain while it cuts the hairs.
3. Ofcourse it makes noise but still compared to regular trimmers it produces very little noise.
4. Easy quick cleaning...also u get a small brush to wipe out the chunks.
Now whts bad -
1. As mentioned in the manual that it runs for 45 mins, I would say a Big "NO" it hardly runs for 20 mints or even lesser...but yes it also dependa on how slowly aur how long one is using it.
2. Takes a very long time to charge completely (a pure 10 hrs).
3. Thrs no. Led at all. You can know when its diacharged but can never guess when does it gets fully charged.
4. It is codless but u can't use it while you are plugged it in (while charging).
2. Very very long charging time as mentioned by philips itself in product diacription. Just by paying 300 more u can buy a faster charged philips trimmer.
It not gives you best result when u try most of shaving style.
Battery life is poor even you charge for more than 10 hours....
Built in Quality is good but I'm not happy with the results after using this .....
Most recent customer reviews
Thank you amazon....I use this product from 3 months...