Philips SPP4068A/17 Home Office Surge Protector with 6 Outlets, 1440J, 2-USB Charging Ports
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Surge protector features advanced technology to keep your equipment safe from electrical surges. Power Blocker circuitry automatically shuts down power to your system to protect against subsequent sur
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It looks nice compared to other power strips but it comes at a cost, this is a little pricey but if you can catch it on a deal its great. The little LED lets you know if your protected its great and makes my setup look more boss. The USB ports work but I don't use them much, when my friends are over and sleep on the air mattress next to it they use it so it is handy. The cord is also thick and sturdy I love that.
The only thing I don't like is how hard it is to get 3 pronged plugs into there. With the child proof thing its ridiculous but if you keep trying you'll get it. you have to go at an angle, you don't need much force its just doing it with the right form lol. That's why I gave it a 4 star. Maybe there should be a switch where you pull it a direction to allow plugs to go in then it snaps back to hold them in or something.
* It looks nice.
* It has the advertised number of plugs.
* The child proofing makes the power strip almost useless. I spent over an hour to get plugs in and ended up having to chip out the child protection with a hammer and screwdriver. If you wall mount the unit, expect the work to get the plugs in to ruin your mount job.
* The plugs are very close and I could not place some cords next to each other.
* USB ports are under powered (1 amp shared between two).
* Given the effort to put the plugs in it takes surprisingly little effort for plugs to fall out.
Also, the USB outlets provide so little current as to be useless.
To top it off, they have a VERY bright led power on light that keeps my bedroom lit up at night.
I never thought I could hate a power strip.