- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 3.8 x 11.4 cm
- Item model number: RQ111/52
- ASIN: B008IYM5TY
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 29 April 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #64,202 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Philips Norelco RQ111 Smartclick Beard Styler for Sensotouch, Arcitec, Series 5000, 7000 and 9000 shavers
|Price:||2,281.85 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||5,402.15 (70%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Compatible with Sensotouch 2D, Sensotouch 3D, architect, series 5000, 7000, and 9000 shavers
- Beard and Moustache comb with 5 length settings (.05mm to 5mm)
- Rounded tips prevent skin irritation
- Clicks on and off with ease
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All shaving and hair removal appliances follow a replacement only policy, with a 10-day replacement window. Visit www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Designed for use with Philips Norelco sensotouch and architect razors, the click-on beard styler is equipped with five length settings to give you the flexibility you need to create the look you want. Simply click-off your shaving head and click-on the beard styler to create more styles.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I originally bought this attachment on January 2, 2014. It recently broke after just under 2 years. The issue is that anytime I try to use it now, the razor will shut off right after I start it and the "clean head" indicator will come on. I've tried cleaning the head as much as I can, and the problem still persists. I use it with the Philips Norelco 1280X Sensotouch 3D razor. I know the razor isn't the problem because the razor works fine without any head, or with the default head that it came with. I haven't had to replace anything on the razor system since I bought it, as the cleaning system seems to work very well. This tool does a good job for trimming and styling facial hair, and I'm sure it could be used anywhere on the body. I only deducted 2 stars for the durability, because I'm upset that I have to buy another one of these after less than 2 years. That seems wasteful, and I let Philips Customer Service know that they should probably check the quality control of this product. Another issue with the durability of this product is that Philips doesn't do any warranty on attachment tools, so you're basically screwed once it breaks. I suppose with all the moving parts inside this product that I realize it might not be able to last forever, but I still think that 3-5 years might be a more reasonable product life. Anyways, buy it as long as you know this scenario is likely for anyone who uses it.
I do NOT RECOMMEND Norelco shavers.
All the accessories break quickly, replacement parts are over priced and the. shave is no better or worse than the 15 dozen other brands out there. Does it do it's job, yes, until it breaks. I actually hardly use this unit because I'm afraid it will break again so I'm "saving it" for what I don't know. I should be able to beat it up and have it keep working, it's intended to be used by men to do Manly stuff, it should be stout.
Cuts the hair and does not pull the hair, so it is comfortable.
it gets petty close to the difficult right-under-your-nose area.
Fits well with the shaver body.
The 5 adjustments work well, sometimes I'll 'mow the grass’, then think a bit shorter would be better; I go back over the beard. I can see the difference.
The comb does a good job of pulling the whiskers up to the blades; I only have to go over the same place a couple of times.
Hey, its twenty bucks!
Drains the shaver battery much more quickly than the three-headed shaver attachment. Even so, I still get a million shaves out of one charge.
It could have come with a little protective case.
It probably is not fair to mention what has not happened, or may not happen, but the comb part does not look like it will last as long as I would like. It slides closer-further from the blades to adjust beard length and you have to slide it off for a more thorough cleaning. Not to catastrophise here, but it looks a little vulnerable, both when in use and when traveling.