Philips IN-MMS6060F/94 2.1 Multimedia Speakers 6000W
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 60W sound output
- Plug your device to the AUDIO-IN (3.5 mm) port on your Philips set
- A rich bass experience from a loudspeaker box system
- The long tube design of this satellite speaker gives better quality sound with extended bass
- This creates more volume to generate more bass and bring you more enjoyment from your games
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
The two satellite speakers and the subwoofer feature a wooden cabinet that enhances the bass effect 6000 W PMPO and the 2.1 channel configuration Supports FM radio Connect a USB drive to the USB port to listen to its auditory contents too.
From the manufacturer
USB and SD Card Slots for Photos and Music Playback
Thanks to the complete file transferability, you can easily enjoy the convenience and fun of accessing more music and photos via the USB and SD card slots.
60W Output Power
60W output – wow! We gamers all want higher power because for gaming speakers the bigger the output, the better the bass and overall sound quality. So enjoy your next game with this powerful, big 60W output which gives you all the explosive bass you want.
This Philips PC speaker provides good sound quality with a rich bass experience from a loudspeaker box system.
Designed for Style - Looks as Good as it Sounds
Cool design adds personality to your living space.
Long Tube Design Generates More Bass
All gamers want their speakers to have as much bass as possible, and these speakers are specially designed to deliver the bass you want. The long tube design of this satellite speaker gives better quality sound with extended bass. This creates more volume to generate more bass and bring you more enjoyment from your games.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
now tell me what to do with this product it is just like "dabba" for me .
should I complain to Grahak Suraksha Court or suggest me to replace or refund my valuable money
Pros: 1. Quality bass.
2. Good volume capacity.
3. Remote control has many options like preloaded equaliser settings.
4. Maintains audio clarity even at high sounds.
Cons: 1. Like said.. no Bluetooth.
2. Bass control is at the back of the woofer. Can't change it in the remote.
3. AUX input at the back of the speaker.
The cons are manageable. It's really worth.
1. Bass is decent.
2. FM, AUX, CARD, USB all works.
3. Please note Bluetooth is not included.
4. Connection is too easy.
5. Design is all same post receiving the product && color looks good.
Overall for this price I can say worth!!!