Guys this product is not that comfortable for daily use. It's button is not as it looks like. It's not on and off button but kind of rubber button to press and realise in the centre. It is really inconvenient and my hand literally pains after using it. I think I should have checked other options of Philips. There is another blender I had at my moms place of Philips. It was a double blender and it was fantastic and very convenient.
This is the worst product. It gets extremely heated within a minute of use. And a burning smell comes. The vibration levels are comparatively too high. I had asked Philips to repair it, but they just checked the motor and returned it. They are quite arrogant . Don't buy this product. It will be risk at your home to use such a faulty designed piece as it may lead you to electric shock and fatality. Please do not buy it. I do guarantee that this model is faulty and hope you all people be saved.
Every time i use it even for 5 minutes. The blender gets heated up so badly that it's even difficult to use. Because of this i hardly use it. For me it's waste. Bad quality has been delivered. Extremely disappointed.