Philips HD9904 Double Layer Grill for Air Fryer
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: 18001022929
- Package Contents: 1 Double Layer Grill for Air Fryer
- Enhance the capacity of the Air Fryer basket
- Allows you to cook in 2 layers such that 2 dishes can get done simultaneously
- Most useful for individuals or couples who need a small portion cooked
- Helps save time since 2 dishes get cooked simultaneously
- Please contact_us on: [ 18001022929 ]
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Style: Layer Grill
From the Manufacturer
HD9904 – Double Layer Grill
What material is this Double Layer Grill made of?
This Double Layer Grill is made of pure stainless steel & hence there is absolutely no worry about rusting. Also, it is extremely easy to clean using regular dishwash detergent & sponge.
Will this fit into my existing Philips Airfryer?
Yes, this is especially designed to fit perfectly into the basket of Philips Airfryer HD9220/20 & HD9220/53. However, we do not recommend to use this with similar products of other brands as this is not designed to fit into their basket.
How much does it weigh?
A: Negligible. It is very light yet sturdy & is perfect to carry around.
What are the dishes that I can make using this?
A: The primary use of this Double Layer Grill is to allow you to make 2 dishes at the same time in the Philips Airfryer. However, it comes with skewers & hence adds to the versatility of the product & allows you to make your mouth-watering tikkas & kebabs more easily.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And also an additional Roasting Rack, which was advertised separately,
Cost at Rs 900/- considered too high.
At additional discounted cost, however.
Item was delivered the next day, but it had a defect - Tray when opened couldn’t be closed completely due to a loose part in the Tray compartment which was obstructing Tray closure. Thanks to Amazon’s replacement policy, I opted for replacement and I could get the defective item replaced in just a couple of days.
However, the replaced item had severe defects - Its power light doesn’t turn ON, there’s a weird noise from the Fryer and the food item (fries) just gets mildly warm (I.e., it doesn’t get fried) even after 15 minutes with 200 degrees temperature.
Only option left was to return the item (thanks to Return policy !)
After purchasing the product at a competitive price with an additional Cashback and a replacement, I ended up returning the item.
This has been my worst ever purchase from Amazon - I wonder what’s wrong with Quality Assurance at Philips.
2. You will need one dime of oil instead of a wok full to fry potatoes ( you will never ever buy McDonald's French fries again) nobody will know that it's air fried and not dip fried. It reduced my oil consumption of 3lt per month to 1lt for a family of 6.
3. If you are busy woman and needs multi tasking then this is a worthy investment. You don't need to watch over it. Just put everything in and it will cook according to the time and pings when done. It reduced my cooking time by 1.5 hours.
4. You can try from simple French fries to chicken tandoori and all will be delicious and that too with very less oil.