- For Prime customers only: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron with Spray
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- To Prevent Water Leakage, keep the iron horizontal when not in use, do not fill water completely, leave some gap and wait for some time for the iron to heat up before using the iron
- Easy and super fast filling of the watertank,Easy and super fast emptying of the watertank,A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric
- Continuous steam output up to 13 g/min,Aluminium soleplate for easy gliding on all fabrics
- Warranty: 2 years on product,Power: 1440 watts
- Knob should always be at no steam position when product is not in use. Second and third setting is used only when soleplate is hot. Otherwise leakage will happen
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save Rs.492.00 from the regular price.
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Soleplate: Linished Continuous steam output: Yes Continuous steam output: 17 g/min Variable steam settings: Yes Steam tip: Yes Power: 1440 W Water tank capacity: 180 ml Filling and emptying water: Sideways opening door, Extra large filling hole Power cord length: 1.8 m Cord freedom (swivel): 180 degree cord freedom Suitable for tap water: Yes Calc clean solution: Self clean Voltage: 240 V Frequency: 50 Hz
Please note: Leakage has been observed if one uses the Iron without heating properly. Hence it suggested to let the iron heat properly before use.
From the manufacturer
Faster from Start to Finish
Super Fast Water Filling and Emptying
There’s so much more to life than household chores, so you want to get them done as quickly as possible. With its super fast filling and emptying hole, pointed tip, and smooth-gliding soleplate, this quality iron is simply built for speed.
Easily Removes Creases
The spray function produces a fine mist that evenly moistens the fabric, making it easier to iron out creases.
Faster Set-up and Storage
Easy and super fast filling of the watertank thanks to the huge filling hole, and the sideways opening door of the Philips iron.
Easy Gliding on all Fabrics
Continuous Steam Output Up to 17 g/min
Easy and Super Fast Emptying of the Watertank
Easy and super fast emptying of the watertank thanks to the huge emptying hole, and the sideways opening door.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Philips GC1920/28 1440-Watt Non-Stick Soleplate Steam Iron
Usha Steam Pro SI 3713 1300-Watt Steam Iron (White/Blue)
Philips EasySpeed GC1028 2000-Watt Steam Iron (Blue)
Philips EasySpeed Plus GC2040 2100-Watt Steam Iron (Blue)
Philips GC1010 1200-Watt Comfort Steam Spray Iron
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||ELECTRONICS MART INDIA LTD||shop 24x7|
|Item Weight||1.06 kg||1.06 kg||—||0.93 kg||1.16 kg||0.89 kg|
|Power Source Type||electric||electric||electric||electric||electric||electric|
|Wattage||1,440 watts||1,440 watts||1,300 watts||2,000 watts||2,100 watts||1,200 watts|
Showing 1-8 of 4,087 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only switch on the steam if the iron is hot. And then when you are finished, switch off the steam.
Looks good in hand, easy to iron. Got it for 999 on a lightning deal.
I've been using it for more than 4 months now it hasn't caused me any trouble ever since.
Only thing is that you'll have to keep the switch to Normal mode after use to avoid leakage of water
this is working really nice and at this price this is definitely a very good product. it has been 2 months and i really like it. so far so good. :)
It heats up within no time 1440 watts feels
Very smooth ironing
Simple in use no fuss
Auto cut works very fine
It stays hot for much time which saves electricity when it get auto cut
Steam is continuous and spray works nice
Its a best buy with the trust of PHILIPS you can bet upon.