Philips LED 14W Delivers 1300 Lumen Stellar Bright LED Lamp E-27 Golden Yellow/Warm White/3000K (Pack of 1)
|Price:||309.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||71.00 (19%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- 1300 Lumen
- Warm White / 3000K
- 14 Watt
- Lasts upto 15 years
- Upto 40 percent energy saving over 23W CFL
- Warrant details: 1 years manufacture warranty
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Understanding technical aspects of Light Bulb
- All bulbs don't give out the same type of light. Some are brighter and cooler, while the others are dimmer and warmer. Each colour temperature is used to create a different kind of effect for your living space.
- There are 2 popular colour temperature: Cool Daylight (7000-7500K) and Warm White (2700-3200K)
- Before purchasing a bulb, check the Colour Temperature mentioned on your bulb to ensure you pick the right effect for your living space
- The base connects the bulb to the lighting fixture creating a path for current to flow from the power source into the bulb
- There are 3 popular base types: B22, E27 and E14
- Before purchasing a bulb, check the base type mentioned on your bulb with your lighting fixture to ensure that it fits.
Comparison between E27, E14 Base
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Philips Base E27 14-Watt LED Bulb (Pack of 2, Golden Yellow)
Philips Base B22 14-Watt LED Bulb (Warm White,Pack of 2)
Philips E27 9-Watt LED Bulb (Cool Day Light)
Philips Base E27 12-Watt LED bulb (Warm White/Golden Yellow,Pack of 2)
Philips Base E27 14-Watt LED Bulb (Pack of 2, Crystal White)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Greenistry||Greenistry||Cloudtail India||eTrust India||Greenistry|
|Lumens||1,400 lumen||—||1300 Lumens per bulb||806 lumen||1100 Lumens per bulb||1400 Lumens per bulb|
|Colour||Warm White/Golden Yellow||Golden Yellow||Warm White and Golden Yellow||Cool Day Light||Warm White/Golden Yellow||Crystal White|
|Colour Temperature||3,000 kelvin||3,000 kelvin||3,000 kelvin||—||3,000 kelvin||6,500 kelvin|
|Included Components||—||2 LED Bulbs||2 LED Bulbs||LED Bulb||2 LED Bulbs||2 LED Bulbs|
|Item Weight||190 grams||190 grams||60 grams||90 grams||385 grams||60 grams|
|Colour Shade||—||Warm White||Warm White||—||—||Cool Day Light|
|Size||Pack Of 1||small||Pack of 2||Pack of 1||Pack of 2||Pack of 2|
|Warranty Description||—||—||1 year on product from date of invoice||1 years from the date of manufacture||1 years from the date of manufacture||1 year on product from date of invoice|
|Wattage||14 watts||14 watts||14 watts||9 watts||12 watts||14 watts|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered two of these one after the other as I absolutely loved the product.
My situation was that the normal "yellow" bulbs were very dull and kept blowing up due to voltage fluctuations. This can handle those voltage fluctuations and has a very warm yellow light.
Don't go by the 14W rating and these ratings cannot be compared to normal ratings of filament based bulbs. This 14W LED is easily as bright (if not brighter) than an normal 100W bulb.
The photo that I have taken have been taken at around 2pm with the curtains pulled apart. So there is a lot of natural light in the room and you can notice that these bulbs still shine bright.
1) Order a 14W Led bulb and got a 13W bulb, Which looks incredibly old. Also unable to get the manufacturing date.
2) There is a huge rust on the threaded area.
Built: The front material is plastic, unlike led bulbs sold initially by Philips. I hope the front plastic material doesn't become yellow after years !