Philips Deco Mini Base B22 0.5-Watt LED Bulb (Pack of 6, Green)
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||156.00 (37%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Lamp Base: B22
- Pack of 6
- Low energy consumption of 0.5 watt only
- Long life of upto 10 years
- Multiple color options
- Up to 90 percent energy saving
- Easy (retrofit) replacement
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, UrbanClap, Faasos & 1Mg. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Understanding technical aspects of Light Bulb
- All bulbs don't give out the same type of light. Some are brighter and cooler, while the others are dimmer and warmer. Each colour temperature is used to create a different kind of effect for your living space.
- There are 2 popular colour temperature: Cool Daylight (7000-7500K) and Warm White (2700-3200K)
- Before purchasing a bulb, check the Colour Temperature mentioned on your bulb to ensure you pick the right effect for your living space
- The base connects the bulb to the lighting fixture creating a path for current to flow from the power source into the bulb
- There are 3 popular base types: B22, E27 and E14
- Before purchasing a bulb, check the base type mentioned on your bulb with your lighting fixture to ensure that it fits.
Comparison between E27, E14 Base
From the manufacturer
The Right Light is Good for your Eyes
No Visible Flickering
The right light enables you to experience flicker free lighting and does away with physical discomfort to the eyes. Select LED bulbs with a lower Flicker Index and SVM less than 1.3.
Surface brightness of lamps can cause excessive sensitivity to the eyes. But the right light provides more comfort to the eyes, physical ease and relaxation when looking directly at them.
Eye Safety Compliance
The right light is tested and certified to ensure the light is as safe to the eyes as any other articial light source.
The Right Light is Good for your Health
Provides Comfortable Brightness
Check for the highest lumen/ wattage levels to identify the right light. It provides enhanced illumination, creating a cozy and comfortable atmosphere at home.
The right light improves concentration and productivity while providing a better mental and emotional state of well-being.
The Right Light Gives you Peace of Mind
The right light is more energy efficient and provides energy savings thus reducing your monthly electricity bills.
The right light has an impressive life span that helps you to enjoy years of hassle free bright lighting at home.
The right light is designed for efficient fitting and has the technology to enable smooth and easy installation.
Safety and Quality
The right light has undergone stringent testing to guarantee safety, quality and consistency in light output.
Compare with similar items
Philips 0.5 Decomini Multicolor (Pack Of 6)
Orient Electric Base B22 0.5-Watt LED Bulb (Pack of 6, White)
Philips Deco Mini 0.5-Watt B22 Base LED Bulb (Orange)
Syska PAG Base B22 0.5-Watt LED Bulb (Pack of 6, White)
Philips Deco Mini 0.5-Watt B22 Base LED Bulb (Blue and Pack of 2)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||109.00||80.00|
|Sold By||Electrama||SantEnt||J.K.ENTERPRISES"||CERCO LIGHTING||Complete Production||P.M.ENTERPRISE|
|Brand Name||Philips||Philips||Orient Electric||Philips||Syska||Philips|
|Lumens||—||—||50 lumen||50 lumen||30 lumen||50 lumen|
|Colour Temperature||—||—||6,500 kelvin||—||—||—|
|Included Components||—||—||6 LED Bulbs||1-Piece LED Bulb with B22 Base||6 LED Bulbs||2 LED Bulbs|
|Item Weight||0.55 kg||—||350 grams||0.55 kg||120 grams||0.55 kg|
|Colour Shade||—||BLUE, WHITE, RED, GREEN, YELLOW, ORANGE||Cool Day Light||—||White||—|
|Warranty Description||—||—||1 year on product from date of invoice||1 year on product||2 years on product from date of invoice||1 year manufacturer warranty|
|Wattage||0.5 watt||0.5 watt||0.5 watt||0.5 watt||0.5 watt||0.5 watt|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After a couple months of use, I have found that I am actually getting way better sleep, so much so that I am waking up earlier than usually feeling awesome.
I would highly recommend this light.
LIGHT INTENSITY: Not much, very dim as compared to 2.7W Philips
LIGHT SPREAD: Quite good for an LED module
LIGHT COLOR: Slightly more towards yellow/orange side.
HEAT PRODUCED: Not much at all.
The new models only use 4 slightly larger LED. The illumination seems similar to the old models but dont know how well this would work since the quality control has changed form Chinese to Indian. I have had the old models running for long periods for many years and they all still work mostly, but some have lost some of the LED's.. But I think that is because the LED's have come lose. Not sure how to fix that but pressing around the circuit board will light them up again but thats dangerous for most people due to the high voltage around. So it seems the LED's still work and the unit still works even if some LED's fail. This is brighter than all the other lights in the category. I found all the others were a total waste of money..
The MRP on this is rs120 manufactured in april 2018.. while the old models were rs80 and rs100 as MRP's.
Oh yea I only have the old colored models but the LED's itself are off different color and not just the covering which also matches. I mean I can take this white covering and place it on the colored models and I get the same colored lights.. So I dont understand why they use colored covering as well as that makes it less bright. I am quite impressed by this as it has lasted like 5 years and still working while all the others fail in months or becomes darker and hardly puts out any light etc..